Photobucket Question

phono13phono13 842 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Hey duders. I tried resizing pictures in Photobucket, and while it shows the edited size in the preview (on photobucket), the image size doesn't change when I post'em up here. Anyone have any experience with this or got any suggestions?It's buggin me.

Comments

• resize it in MS paint.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i have to resize before i upload.

• resize it in MS paint.

I already uploaded a bunch of photos to photobucket, so I'd have to resize them and reup'em again. I don't really want to do that, but I was expecting I may have to. Thanks Shig.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    phono, I find that photobucket sometimes gets funny with the re-sizing when you have both your photbucket account / page open after resizing and try to view/preview your images in a thread (on here for example) at the same time - its as if the data recorded against the URL photobucket creates doesn't register the change until you actually log out .. avoid multiple 'edit sizes' as once they're shrunk you can't go back .. also keep an eye on the dimensions, if its say 1000 * 1000 you prob want to edit to 25%, whereas for a 600 * 580 a 50% edit is what you'd be looking at .. sometimes I have to do a 75% followed by a 50% to get 66%! I love this shit, not !