LA Heads: Clare Fischer LP Wanted

davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
edited May 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I know this one isn't to hard to find in LA. Clare Fischer-Reclamation Act of 1972 on Revelation records.Wanted, will pay cash or trades.dave

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    nobody ?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    dave, ive only seen that one once. bought it for 50 cents on half off day in south carolina.

there's another clair fischer thats real dope and real hard to get, but i forget what its called

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    dave, ive only seen that one once. bought it for 50 cents on half off day in south carolina.

there's another clair fischer thats real dope and real hard to get, but i forget what its called

salsa picante?

yeah i've had it a couple times but the pressing i have now is real crackily. i want to get a non crackily copy of that.

are you talking about great white hope ? or something else ?

dave

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I have the one on Columbia where he's standing in the middle of a wheat field or somthing... Is the one your talking about better?

I have the one on Columbia where he's standing in the middle of a wheat field or somthing... Is the one your talking about better?

don't know that one. the one i'm talking about has got one nice break cut but also some cool blues piano that just is a good listen.