film leader

DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
anybody know where i can find some clasic film leaders.. ie the number countdowns that run before a movie... the older and scrathcier the better.i can find any that dont have a logo embedded in them..even a link to a video which has one would be coolspeaking of which does anybody remember the lin kto that dope french video jukebox site??

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    try LIFT - Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto - #588-6444
    they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Exclusive might have something, too - they do film transfers. They're on Niagara, they should be in the phone book.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Would archive.org have some in their archives?

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    thanks for the heads up missbassie

i shoulda been more specific.. i need a digital file.. ie an mpg or avi or what have you that i can cut the leader out of and then stick onto another digital video file...

icidently did you watch that shakin all over last night?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    thanks for the heads up missbassie

i shoulda been more specific.. i need a digital file.. ie an mpg or avi or what have you that i can cut the leader out of and then stick onto another digital video file...

icidently did you watch that shakin all over last night?

http://www.archive.org

• speaking of which does anybody remember the lin kto that dope french video jukebox site??

This one?
    http://www.scopitones.blogs.com/

Also cool:

http://www.thevideobeat.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=643

FRENCH-CANADIAN BEAT RARITIES 1960s +

Double Feature!

A very cool and mod 60s beat music compilation featuring groups from Quebec, Canada. Lots of jangle beat melodic harmonies! Full songs clips are taken from music TV shows, shorts and films. The film segments include high-spirited ???A Hard Days Night??? type romping situations.

FRENCH-CANADIAN BEAT RARITIES 1960s
    Les Hou-Lops: "Vendredi M'Obsede" (Friday On My Mind), "Je vous salue Marie" (How Can I Be Sure), "Pas Besoin D'Un Doctor." Les Sinners: Cool segment from the film "Kid Sentiment" featuring several songs. Les Tetes Blanches: "Derni??re Minute" from the film "Pas de Vacances Pour Les Idoles." Jenny Rock: "Douliou douliou Saint-Tropez." Les Bel-Airs: (Time Is On My Side) Les Sultans: "Tout Le Monde Me Dit Qu'elle Est Belle," "Je T'Aime Bien" (You Make Me Feel Good), "Apprends ?? Vivre." Les Classels: "N'attendons Pas Qu'il Soit Trop Tard." Tony Roman et les Dauphins: Highlights from documentary film "La Revne Ye Ye" "Crier Crier Crier," "I Got a Woman," "House of The Rising Sun," "Be-Bop-A-Lula." Les Excentriques: "Aide-Moi Ch??rie" (Help Me Rhonda). Claire LePage: "Bang Bang." Les Lutins: "Je Suis De Bois."

Plus this bonus selection...

RARE FRENCH 60s ROCK N ROLL
    Jacques Dutronc: "Et Moi, Et Moi, Et Moi." Michel Polnareff: "Ta Ta Ta Ta." Antoine: "Les ??lucubrations d'Antoine." Brigitte Bardot: "La Bise Aux Hippies." Larry Greco: "Arr??te De Danser." Les Jags: "Twist A Las Vegas." Les Fantomes: "Do You Wanna Dance?" Johnny Hallyday: "Souvenirs, Souvenirs," "Johnny Reviens" (Johnny Be Goode). Les Chats Sauvages: "Est-ce que tu le sais?" Nicole Paquin: "Mon Mari C'est Frankenstein." Nino Ferrer: "Mirza."