behind...I DON'T KNOW WHY

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    don't worry dude, we all feel you pain

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    D.*. ***ke* - A*m*g***on
    Anyone got one for me?

I could really punch myself

- very

• Ok maybe no regret buying but i've missed Sweet Mixture on Bazar 2 times, first time for 53$ and the other for 100?? and both times the seller said someone bought them "just seconds before me"

Went for 1000$ something just last week i will never have one..

/L

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i mostly regret buying too many records. i need to stop buying all these singles.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4738698331

I just didn't feel like spending the extra $5 that day. I took a look at the back:

"'77? Uh, mmm, well, I bought enough shitty records this week, let's just put this back."

'Doh!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Jose Briamonte "Sambeco" every day!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Ike Turner & the Kings of Rhythm: A Black Man's Soul - when I found it I thought it was expensive (US$15) and would found it cheaper; obviously, I never saw it again

Marlena Shaw: Spice of life - I didn't know it and thought it was like her other albums

Peace

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Ike Turner & the Kings of Rhythm: A Black Man's Soul - when I found it I thought it was expensive (US$15) and would found it cheaper; obviously, I never saw it again

Marlena Shaw: Spice of life - I didn't know it and thought it was like her other albums

Peace

ouch!

I've been regretting a few 1$ finds recently I buy like 25 and feel i need to calm down but then regret it
    never pass on a dollar

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    a galt mcdermont b-movie soundtrack that i thought was a reissue... dunno, it might of been, but i have never seen any copies since and it was kinda a dope record...

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    2 stone mint copies of Steve Parks' "Movin' In The Right Direction" LP on Solid Smoke, priced at $2.99 each. Like p_gunn, I passed them up b/c I thought they were reissues, plus I had heard the LP already and didn't really like it much beyond the title track.

...would've been good purchases from a financial standpoint though, reish or not.

SG

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    HEY, THAT'S LISA LOEB IN YOUR AVI. I would like to taste her tongue, just once.

Um... I don't regret buying a record as much as I regret not taking advantage of the one guy at a garage sale who said "I have some more records inside, wanna take a look?" The records in his garage were very nice too, and I say "eh, nah". I know that "there will always be more" but that's one time where I wish I didn't say that.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    HEY, THAT'S LISA LOEB IN YOUR AVI. I would like to taste her tongue, just once.

Um... I don't regret buying a record as much as I regret not taking advantage of the one guy at a garage sale who said "I have some more records inside, wanna take a look?" The records in his garage were very nice too, and I say "eh, nah". I know that "there will always be more" but that's one time where I wish I didn't say that.

i read an article that she was single and actually having a hard time finding the right guy, so now's your chance.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    stud cole for a buck

• Mint Forever Changes for 20 bucks. Seen it since, but not as clean. Boo.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I pretty much buy first and ask questions later, so I don't have too many. I do regret not buying Chrome "Alien Soundtracks" for $35 a couple years ago. Still looking for it and now it seems like a real good price. I think I bought Swell Maps instead - which I like, so I'm not too bummed.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    RAMP (vg+) for $15
    He's coming (ex) for $25...twice
    TDS mob-dope for the folks (sealed) for $20
    Percee p-lung collapsing lyrics (vg++) for $10
    luckily i got all these later on for a good price...minus the RAMP lp and he's coming (even though i've seen it like 5 times for under $50). oh well...fuck it!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    i read an article that she was single and actually having a hard time finding the right guy, so now's your chance.

Yeah, the Dweezil connection is long gone.

I'd rather struggle for Denyse Lawton, but that would mean I would struggle for life. Eh, it would be worth the effort.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    nothing too rare, but stuff that i've seen pop up on the board, The Rationals-s/t for 3bucks and Chapter 8-s/t for like 2 bucks.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    a galt mcdermont b-movie soundtrack that i thought was a reissue... dunno, it might of been, but i have never seen any copies since and it was kinda a dope record...

...this one reminded me of the (initially blocked from my
    memory through trauma) copy of O.V. Wright, "If Not Tonight" LP
    on Backbeat, mint promo copy for $20 at a record show...I looked it
    over for a minute, sniffed at the air and put it back, confident I
    was such a Great Collectro no reissue could slip past me...

2 minutes later, 3 tables away, I came out of my fog and was like "WHAT AM I
    THINKING" and shot back over to the table...and that shit was ghost.

That joint was no reissue - and besides, a dope reissue of that LP
    would be worth $20 to me at this point anyway...

I hate that "too good to be true" element. Shakes the game.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    labelle - moon shadow (which I later received as a gift from d*m#$n, tanks dude)

I was on vacation, didn't feel like lugging another record. Now I regret...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    once at big als when he just moved to san jose and kicked rowes out of that shop.... Om, myself, and some other kids were diggin but i had to break out. saw The Topics - Wanted Live by a Million Girls... or whatever their record is titled. looked dope... so i handed it to Om asked him to check it out and come to find out the next day that he forgot it but couldnt remember where he put it. spent the next day looking for it...

skip ahead a few years.... and that records i going for over $1000... oh well... i guess $25 was too much to pay for it...

ive been mad at Om for years because of this... fucking high ass retard

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    once at big als when he just moved to san jose and kicked rowes out of that shop.... Om, myself, and some other kids were diggin but i had to break out. saw The Topics - Wanted Live by a Million Girls... or whatever their record is titled. looked dope... so i handed it to Om asked him to check it out and come to find out the next day that he forgot it but couldnt remember where he put it. spent the next day looking for it...

skip ahead a few years.... and that records i going for over $1000... oh well... i guess $25 was too much to pay for it...

ive been mad at Om for years because of this... fucking high ass retard

ouch...i feel better now!