SHADOW RAER (NSFW)

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    is it me or does it look like she's has to pee?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ewwwwww, man. is that an emo dude w/ him jawn tucked? FOUL.
    NSFW! DUDE

• ewwwwww, man. is that an emo dude w/ him jawn tucked? FOUL.
    NSFW! DUDE

I just almost spit orange juice all over my girl's new ibook....ha ha..good one dude...yeah girl/thing not my cuppa either

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I much prefer your avatar Sheep.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    She needs a tan and a paper bag.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    She needs a tan and a paper bag.
    And about 5 years before she's legal.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    all i can focus on are all those records that need to be put back in their sleeves.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    nipple piercings =

• nipple piercings =

Finally, something we differ in taste about!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I don't care one way or the other about nipple piercings, but girl's haircut is terrible!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I don't care one way or the other about nipple piercings, but girl's haircut is terrible!

Yep.

Please to show us more naked girls and turntables and raers.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    is that guzzo?

edit - jk, no dis *d*m

Speaking of Shadow raers what is that new Dj Shadow record I've seen around. Sort of looks like the cover to Entroducing but it's different. I figure it's a boot of some sort but it looks pretty official. I didn't see any notice of it on DjShadow.com

• Speaking of Shadow raers what is that new Dj Shadow record I've seen around. Sort of looks like the cover to Entroducing but it's different. I figure it's a boot of some sort but it looks pretty official. I didn't see any notice of it on DjShadow.com

"Excessive Ephemera"

I believe it's the vinyl version of the second disc of the "Endtroducing: Special Edition" that came out last year. But I also think it has a few extra things as well. Like a 12+ minute live mix.

Speaking of Shadow raers what is that new Dj Shadow record I've seen around. Sort of looks like the cover to Entroducing but it's different. I figure it's a boot of some sort but it looks pretty official. I didn't see any notice of it on DjShadow.com

"Excessive Ephemera"

I believe it's the vinyl version of the second disc of the "Endtroducing: Special Edition" that came out last year. But I also think it has a few extra things as well. Like a 12+ minute live mix.

Worth getting?

• Speaking of Shadow raers what is that new Dj Shadow record I've seen around. Sort of looks like the cover to Entroducing but it's different. I figure it's a boot of some sort but it looks pretty official. I didn't see any notice of it on DjShadow.com

"Excessive Ephemera"

Worth getting?

Depends on how much of a Shadow completist you are I guess. I plunked down the insane asking price for the 2xCD last year, and I find the second disc enjoyable, but I'm nerdy like that and enjoy Shadow's "elevator music". If you didn't buy that cd last year, and you are any sort of Shadow "collector", than I'd imagine you'd want it.

I recommend snagging it quick though...I hear it's low run and moving briskly.