Tradeing....

loginlogin 52 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
4 by 4 Want you for my Girl friend 12"The Deele Can U Dance 12"Peggi Blu Blu Brown 12"Willie Collins Where You Gonna be tonight 12"Jocelyn Brown One From the Heart 12"Silly Sisters Silly Sisters LPDavids Album Joan Baez LPNancy Wilson w/ Shearing The Swinging Mutals LPWe Are World USA for Africa LPSam Sutter Thank God there is an America LPJoe Heaney Irish Trad Songs LPLester Lanin More Twistin in High Society LPClement Stone The System that never Fails LPJohn Williams Valley of The Dolls LPPoetry We move to Poetry LPPointer Sisters Pointer Sisters LPRoberts & Barrand Dark Ships in the Forrest LPFlower Drum Song LPAnnie LPChicago Chicago Transit Authority LPOuterspace Musical LPBright Morning Star Live in US LPFairport Convention Fairport Chronicles LP The Second Nowell LPHolly Near & Ronnie Gilbert Lifetime LPWes Mongomery Down here on the Ground LPStan Rogers Between the Breaks LPVin Garbutt Eston and the California Social Club LPJune Labor Ashes and Diamonds LPA flat G Flat and C Yusef Lateef LPThe Swan Silvertones The Lords Prayer LPBottle Hill A rumor in their own time LPJerry Lee Lewis A taste of Country LPChef Otto The Art of Cooking Meat LP113th Productions Pro & Con LPEnglish Music Hall Liveat Troy Music Hall LPPeter Wolf Cme as You Are LPAqua String Band Mummers LPFive-String Banjo Jamboree A Treasury of banjo Music LPThe Charles River Banjo Boys LPLes Mis LPPoint Blank LP(water damage)Peter Wolf Come As You Are 12"Aerobic Disco Dancing LPFun With Speech LPJoe Wise Take it for gift LPBill Momsoes County Music Hall of Fame LP101 Strings Play the Blues LPThe Count Presents Numbers Sesame Street LPCha Cha Cha LPAn Evening with Dlyan Thomas LPPassionate Percussion LPScott Joplin Piano Rags LPThe Electro Sonic Orchestra LPGrease LPInside Out She's Lost Her Head LPProcol Harum Home LPFather Abraham In Smurfland LPLeon Redbone On The Track LPBob Schneider Listen to the Children LPDimension 5 The Electronic Record for the Children LPAudio Visual Learning assitant LPParachute Play LPJesus Christ Superstar LPBob & Doug McKenzie Great White North LPDouble Impact Riverboat Orchestra LPRoland Kirk Left & Right LPJapan Its Music Its people LPHaunted House Disneyland Records LPJohn Lee Hooker I'm in the mood LPPardon My Blooper Vol 5 LPDon Ho Hawai 30 Favs LPChinese Ribbon Dance LPThe Electric Flag A Long Time Commin LPOtis Redding The Dock of the bay LPHigh Priest Tales From the Trail LPRed Shadow Better Red LPPatxi Andion Como Elviento Del Norte LPThe Question? The Other Side of the Farm LPThe New Dimensions Soul LPLaverne & Shirley Sing LPThe James Gang Yer' Album LPAdventures in Negro History LPTom Paxton Outward Bound LPThe Electro Sonic Orchestra LPPetulia LPThe Fun With Speech LPKingdom of the Sun Peru's Native Americans LPSuite for Flute and Jazz Piano LPGalt Mac Dermot HAIR LPHello I know nothing on here is super raer or even uncommon but I need to free up some room in the house. I putting a lot of stuff on ebay and these are a lot of the records that didn???t make it. I want Hip Hop, house, disco, what ever you got laying around. I would also trade these for record mailers and if you are local Philly person and want some for free hit me up. I could meet you downtown and give them to you. I need to get rid of these so please hit me up.

Comments

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    The New Dimensions Soul LP

Nice surf album! Crown owners assumed the album would sell more if
    marketed as a soul record.