It's friday, kill a baby boomer.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
These fucking pieces of shit have ruined this counntry and it's only going to get worse. I mean just look at the first boomer presidents! We're fucked and you can thank the Baby Boomers for it all. So make sure to bash one's head in while they still around.

Goodnight

Comments

• dude take your meds

i want to know the one on the rights local black experience
    and the one on the lefts local gay experience

• I thought you were going to stop paying attention to this stuff.
    What happend?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i try but its everywhere

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

"That's Fire!"[/b]

i'm listening to all my Byrds almbums this am. I started with turn turn turn and that song reeks with boomer nostalgia. but the 3 eye mono press really makes that 12 string sound great. the conflict kills me. The Gene Clark tunes are worth it though, but I should go ahead and skip to Sweatheart of the Rodeo

• These fucking pieces of shit have ruined this counntry and it's only going to get worse. I mean just look at the first boomer presidents! We're fucked and you can thank the Baby Boomers for it all. So make sure to bash one's head in while they still around.

Goodnight

Ive been on the same anti boomer kick. they fucked it all up. Marching for peace and shit, only to ignore the rest of the world's problems. Then realizing that their liberal arts degrees could get them cash in the advertising sector. Fuck the boomers.

• i'm listening to all my Byrds almbums this am. I started with turn turn turn and that song reeks with boomer nostalgia. but the 3 eye mono press really makes that 12 string sound great. the conflict kills me. The Gene Clark tunes are worth it though, but I should go ahead and skip to Sweatheart of the Rodeo

listen to some fleetwood mac

twice a week there's some bullshit self congratulatory boomer circle jerk on NPR. it really gets my goat when they try to take credit for the civil rights mv't.

i'm listening to all my Byrds almbums this am. I started with turn turn turn and that song reeks with boomer nostalgia. but the 3 eye mono press really makes that 12 string sound great. the conflict kills me. The Gene Clark tunes are worth it though, but I should go ahead and skip to Sweatheart of the Rodeo

listen to some fleetwood mac

Yeah, Rumors is a tragedy. But Peter Green is my shit.

• Ive been on the same anti boomer kick. they fucked it all up. Marching for peace and shit, only to ignore the rest of the world's problems. Then realizing that their liberal arts degrees could get them cash in the advertising sector. Fuck the boomers.

are we talking about ex-hippys, then i am totally with you on this bashing notion

• These fucking pieces of shit have ruined this counntry and it's only going to get worse. I mean just look at the first boomer presidents! We're fucked and you can thank the Baby Boomers for it all. So make sure to bash one's head in while they still around.

Goodnight

Ive been on the same anti boomer kick. they fucked it all up. Marching for peace and shit, only to ignore the rest of the world's problems. Then realizing that their liberal arts degrees could get them cash in the advertising sector. Fuck the boomers.

Good idea, because the GenX crew is really getting the world back on track....

Goodnight

its too late for that.
    im mtv generation, we take no responsability for NOTHING man.

Goodnight

its too late for that.

No shit....

• save the planet, kill yourself

Goodnight

its too late for that.

No shit....

what generation do u consider yourself larry?

Goodnight

its too late for that.

The Scene: Young MTV Gen boy on bed reading magazine. Baby Boomer Dad walks in with a cigar box.

Dad: "Son, where did you get this apathy? How'd you learn how to use this? Tell me! Tell Me! How did you get so Apathetic!"

Son:" From you Dad! I learned it from watching you!"

Voiceover: "Parents who are apathetic...Have children who are apathetic."

sidenote...if there was a show that just ran old Anti-Drug PSAs, I'd probably give that a watch. Same for old after school specials.

Goodnight

its too late for that.

No shit....

what generation do u consider yourself larry?

Technically I'm a boomer (born prior to 1964). I don't really consider myself a boomer, or a GenX'er or anything for that matter. My politics and worldview are informed by the 60's, but considerably less naive (but not uninvolved).

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    just wait till you have to start paying for their golf club memberships once they start retiring, and greens fees, don't forget the green's fees.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    These fucking pieces of shit have ruined this counntry and it's only going to get worse. I mean just look at the first boomer presidents! We're fucked and you can thank the Baby Boomers for it all. So make sure to bash one's head in while they still around.

Goodnight

its too late for that.

You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal.

Goodnight

whoaaa. the fact that bush and clinton are both baby boomers is about all they have in common.

Besides a lot of the records we collect...

Name some things that the boomers did worth a fuck. Make sure you name something that has lasted and is tangible. None of that peace and fucking in the street bullshit.

Here are some of my favorites:

Divorce--now they have to protect marriage from the faggits and dykes. Ugh.

Massive White flight from cities to exurban sprawl destroying the environment and then leaving the city broke and in decay--now they cry becuase they have to pay taxes for all the roads and high gas for thier sport utility monsters and want all of their boarded up Art Deco buildings back for lofts. Boo hoo.

"Free trade" now they are wondering where the middle class went and why gen exers are apathetic about their chump jobs in cubicles (that are getting ready to head overseas too)

Consumerism--product placement and viril marketing pretty much some it up. Now they feed their kids speed so they can focus on the wasted experice of 19th century education systems.

Support our troops stickers. So, you threw eggs at Vietnem Vets when they came back--who were fuckiing drafted for chrissakes--now you try to make up for it by supporting the troops in the "war on terror" with your fucking trite made in china yellow ribbon magnet on your Ford Excessive SUV. I hate you.

• Dude, I seriously think our generation is going to fuck up this country way worse than our parents did. I mean, with a few exceptions you've got apathy on one side and neo-conservativism on the other.

IN many way we just lack the numbers. If so called gen x combines with so called gen y to take out the boomers, we will turn this country in the right direction.

• that's a pretty big if, though, right? I know so many folks who talk all kinds of shit about the way things are going right now, but very few who have any sort of idea or drive to go about changing it.

And I'm not pointing fingers, I'm definitely in that category. Bitching to my computer instead of doing something productive. I feel like the folks my age who _are_ doing something are either over the edge idealists, or part of the problem.

• IN many way we just lack the numbers. If so called gen x combines with so called gen y to take out the boomers, we will turn this country in the right direction.

Dude, go buy something it will make you feel better.

• A funny little rant about baby boomers from our local paper

Byron Shire Echo Baby Boomer rant

• I'm with you fatback! I don't know a single boomer that actually kept it real. Now they have become security moms and nascar dads. How did a whole generation sell out so easily? thanks for reminding me to tell one that they suck, today. Yes dogies, i'm mad.

could something like this happen to us (Gen- x'ers)? i don't have a lot of faith in the mellinioids either.

did anyone hear that they want to change the "war on terror" to "The Long War"?
    How f"ing scary is that? As if the first name isn't bull shit enough.

• I'm with you fatback! I don't know a single boomer that actually kept it real. Now they have become security moms and nascar dads. How did a whole generation sell out so easily? thanks for reminding me to tell one that they suck, today. Yes dogies, i'm mad.

you act as though all boomers were social activists and or hippies, this is not the case, most got jobs (at young ages) and worked at providing for their families

could something like this happen to us (Gen- x'ers)? i don't have a lot of faith in the mellinioids either.

mellinioid- definition please

who wants this phrase? karl rove?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I'm with you fatback! I don't know a single boomer that actually kept it real. Now they have become security moms and nascar dads. How did a whole generation sell out so easily? thanks for reminding me to tell one that they suck, today. Yes dogies, i'm mad.

you act as though all boomers were social activists and or hippies, this is not the case, most got jobs (at young ages) and worked at providing for their families

mellinioid- definition please

who wants this phrase? karl rove?

If they're smart they would rename it the "Short Easy War"

If they're smart

ther're not.