One of these days...

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I will take 10 raers from my collection, put them on the floor, take a picture and call them "Salvation Army finds". Just like Dakar Yes Sir, I'm questioning your integrity as a digger. I want pictures of you pulling raers INSIDE your Salvation Army. I want pictures of you paying for said raers. Until then, you are out of my ISO 9900 certified "Golden Digger" program.How do you explain your SA stores being out of the Ebay record mafia network? Can you explain that, Sir? Some may ask: - Hell YES I'm mad. I demand to know the TRUTH. I demand justice for me and for every frustrated digger in this rotten record world. THE GAME IS CORRUPTED.

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    he must live near some great collectro who tires of his records easily and doesn't feel like putting his records on the bay. So he drops them off at the Salvation army. Shit I'll go on a road trip to hit that salvation army up!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Yes Sir, I'm questioning your integrity as a digger. I want pictures of you pulling raers INSIDE your Salvation Army. I want pictures of you paying for said raers. Until then, you are out of my ISO 9900 certified "Golden Digger" program.

It's not only him. Half of Soulstut is ISO-9900-ish.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Two days after pulling 3 Fania titles and a Dennis Coffey I stopped at the same Salvation Army yesterday and found this.....

Certainly you don't thing anyone would lie about finding this LP by the cartoon cousin of Bo!!!