I'm chillin and callin in sick, who's with me?

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Fuck the grind...I mean, I love my job and all, but I want a day off and I'm taking it. THE PLAN:1. glass of wine, 2. NOT STUDY for the GRE, 3. have another glass (feelin bourgie)4. smoke a joint cuz it feels better than a pipe5. listen to some music & mix some music, possibly preparing for house party this weekend.6. maybe remix this arabian guitar $1 album i got.7. Jackie Brown is on later and I'll probably watch that...fuckin chillin y'all...Who's with me? Just do it,~gNAT

Comments

• sneakypsneakyp 202 Posts
    i feel that shit, but tomorrow a 15 hour day. 9:00 am - 11:30/12:00 am. why i do it, i can't say.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Gzuz, what do you do? I'm totally gonna have a beer for you tomorrow.

• i'm trying to get crazy shit done this year, this month, this week, tonight and tomorrow.

if you need a time out, i guess you gotta take one

• sneakypsneakyp 202 Posts
    i cook for a living and i work at a cheese shop on the side. it's not like that every day, but on the weekends the hours pile up. i love my jobs though so i guess that's why i do it. a bottle of wine and day with records though.....must be nice.

• I just took tuesday off work because I felt like ass when I got up. Just didn't feel like working. Instead slept about another 10 hours until about 8 pm. I needed the sleep but damn my sleep schedule is all fucked up since...

As far as I'm concerned Gnat you deserve a day off! Good to see the Break In The Road stuff is finally popping off correct. Can't wait until I've got a copy in my hands. Hope the day off is a good one.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    soft

dude, i've attained mind mastery...this is what you DO when you know what's up...

• haha
    enjoy your friday!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    midnight on the west coast...time to make a decision: go to work or not.

NOT!!!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I just took tuesday off work because I felt like ass when I got up. Just didn't feel like working. Instead slept about another 10 hours until about 8 pm.

Holy fucking hell dude. That's insane! 10 hours more[/b] of sleep?

Jesus.

-e

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    soft

dude, i've attained mind mastery...this is what you DO when you know what's up...

I saw that flick! Marisa was lookin' gooooood. Her in lil panties is extremely hott.