price check on kc private modern soul--LADY LUCK

larrycoryelllarrycoryell 68 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
i see this record around kansas city, picked one up last weekend: RONNIE SAUNDERS AND VICKY BARBOUR, "LADY LUCK." it's kc private modern soul on show me. last time i saw this on ebay, the starting bid was 100.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    who cares?

• were so glad you joined us!

as you know soulstrut is a free bank of knowledge for guys like you and were always glad to help you.

any other questions?

• Starting bids on ebay are usually around the $100 mark...

• but did it have a reserve is the question?

• apparently, in all the range of discussion in these forums, my new presence and unschooled question pinpoints the motherfucking pet peeve about new jacks? although i didn't imply this in my comment, part of motivation for posting was to note how 'private' and 'modern soul' could turn a rightfully lost-to-oblivion lp into some assumed value to somebody, quality aside.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• i like that turned shit. in one move, however, i have never dug, played out, learned and earned shit? i absolutely and sincerely respect everything about this forum, all its know the ledge and opportunities, and i'm not trying to front or uselessly distract. everyone's exposure is based on their exposure. more dispatches as they arise. maybe if i was not 22 and in a college town where the relative depth is skewed. 2006.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    no matter how much you go on and try to explain yourself as a longtime digger and whatever else its not going to matter. You need to provide knowledge before you can get knowledge.

No one here wants to feel like a free information service

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

No one here wants to feel like free information service

Really? Cos that's all I'm gonna do in '06.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

you seent the 2nd episode?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

you seent the 2nd episode?

Naah I been sleepin'. I need to get dvr or tivo or something.