Baris Manco (RRR)

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
That's reality related REALNESS.Is anyone aware of the reality related REALNESS emanating from this LP? doesn't even begin to describe it...

Comments

• To real for me. I sold it.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Absolute realness!! I've only got a couple of 45s courtesy of eBay and super high shipping prices from Turkey. I need me some full length LPs for sure. Get on board with Edip longlastnameicantremember and Mogollar if you like Manco. Word,

DJ Ferrari

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Turkish music is ??berrated. Yes, I hatt'!

• Dang doggie why you got to blow up the spot! Turklo Records got heat and Baris got heat too... Folks need to keep it on the dolo somtimes man... Shoot I got some extra copy of his record and it has really nice stuff. PM me if your intrested... Not for the lite wallets... The Psyhc Rock folks know the deal...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    hmm.. lite wallets? How lite?

got any 21 peron. That's my shit!

- spidey

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Dang doggie why you got to blow up the spot! Turklo Records got heat and Baris got heat too... Folks need to keep it on the dolo somtimes man... Shoot I got some extra copy of his record and it has really nice stuff. PM me if your intrested... Not for the lite wallets... The Psyhc Rock folks know the deal...

mmm..you know, five minutes after I posted this and got back to work after my lunch break I was like...dang, maybe I shoulda kept that one

Its just that, I got a chance to listen to the whole thing from front to back, and being that I listen to a lot of muhfuckin records all the time, to have something truly come up outta nowhere and leave me all and shit, figured I should let folks know. Anyways, no. No hawt records coming outta Hungary.

• baris manco is a secret now ?!

there are some seriously heavy turkish records, unfortunatly i own none.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I celebrate his 2023 album. I only hope the world can be as wonderful as Kayalarin Oglu in 17 years time.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    That's reality related REALNESS.

Is anyone aware of the reality related REALNESS emanating from this LP?

doesn't even begin to describe it...

Did OM play you the copy I sent him or something? He was buggin' when he first heard it. There's one track on there that is just bonkers.

I myself prefer the musical stylings of Edip Akbayram.

• Turkish music is ??berrated. Yes, I hatt'!

I would say turkish music is one of the last remaining sources to be exploited for excstatic strange music.

Greetings
    Seb

• Baris Manco has a track on the Andy Votel-curated "Prog is Not a Four Letter Word" comp, so perhaps the factor was bound to wane anyhow?