March of the Penguins (Movie Related)

2»

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    i can watch someone being hacked to death in a horror film and i'm fine, but show me a cub carried away by a hyena for dinner and i lose my shit.

That's a funny ass statement. Me too. Self-perceived reality is a trip.

• speaking of spooky animal docs, did anyone else see GRIZZLY MAN? i thought that was the best movie i saw all last year.

• speaking of spooky animal docs, did anyone else see GRIZZLY MAN? i thought that was the best movie i saw all last year.
    i heard that was a great flick. never got around to seeing it though.

i heard that was a great flick. never got around to seeing it though.

definitely worth a viewing. the film traverses the entire spectrum of human emotions.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Grizzly Man is riDONKulous. I have never watched a more misdirected, self-delluded man in my life.

It was akin to watching a guest of the Jerry Springer show decide to turn all that self-loathing into "saving the bears" who, in all their bear wisdom, decided to eat him. Crazy part is that they tolerated him for 13 years.

Dude is a Total train wreck. Made me feel better about myself.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    We were talking about how they really didn't make shit like this quite so harsh when we were young (we are 28).

Dark Crystal

Black Cauldron

Bambi

Neverending Story

OK this is heavy.

Thinking back - I had my first realization of mortality - and my own - when I was watching Neverending Story. I haven't seen it since, but I'd like to now.

REAL HEADZ.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

man, y'all are all crazy. march of the penguins was fucking awesome. some of em had to fall, that's how it goes. but they're all badasses for living in the south pole to begin with so what the fuck. this movie is fucking awesome.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    my biggest complaint about the movie was that is was an hour too long......not bad... but after a while i felt like "enough already".....a decent film.. but i've seen better on Animal Planet

as far as children....my kids watched for 10 minutes then turned on the playstation....not because of the content but because it was too slow for today's children

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Thinking back - I had my first realization of mortality - and my own - when I was watching Neverending Story. I haven't seen it since, but I'd like to now.

I just watched this movie today...it was kind of the reason i decided to take the day off tomorrow...trippy...good movie if you're in that mood. has some good themes for children and adults that forget themselves.