Wheres all the Camron vs. Jay-z Threads?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Well? .......okay, let me start one. Who thinks camron is looking kind of clownish with this move? Will Jay respond? Why? Why not? And why is camron wearing rocawear boxers in this "look, I got shot!" press conference picture?

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    One more question,

Who is that dude thats singing on that gotta love it track? At the end....dude is amazing.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    However, that didn't seem to stop the Harlem native of making light of Hov's recent signing of Nas.

"I think that's a good move for Jay-Z," Cam'ron said. "If anybody can bone somebody's baby mother and bring them on stage to give them five, [then] you look good. It makes Jay-Z look hardcore."

AWESOME!

-p

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Well? .......okay, let me start one. Who thinks camron is looking kind of clownish with this move?

Will Jay respond? Why? Why not?

Jay's Real World Move of signing Nas constituted the only response he's going to make.

He pretty much crushed Cam.

This is a really bad look for the boy boy.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Jay-z has responded in usa today that he does not wish to give publicity to Camron by responding

Well? .......okay, let me start one. Who thinks camron is looking kind of clownish with this move?

Jay's Real World Move of signing Nas constituted the only response he's going to make.

bad for killa killa?

Can somebody show me a picture of some chancletas?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

bad for killa killa?

Yeah

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    didnt Nas drop a song called "you gotta love it"?

• And now, Cam's own Swagger Jacking:

http://www.allhiphop.com/music/swaggerjacker2.mp3

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Jay-z has responded in usa today that he does not wish to give publicity to Camron by responding

Um, isn't that a public response?

And now, Cam's own Swagger Jacking:

come on! was anybody confused about where those lines first came from? I doubt it.

• And now, Cam's own Swagger Jacking:

come on! was anybody confused about where those lines first came from? I doubt it.

Come on, now. How can you apply that argument to Cam and not to Jay? Everybody know's Biggie's catalog by heart when Cam recites it, but they're shocked to learn that Jay is a biter? I don't buy it.

• I kinda always thought that Jay stolen lines track was

More than half the lines are like BIG classic quotables, and it's obvious Jigga's putting his own spin on them and purposely referencing Biggie.

Same could be said about this Cam track.

This beef is turning out to be very

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Jay-Z's response - nothing too exciting, read for yourself!