Born In The Bronx (REAL SCHITT RELATED)

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

As for the 10 that I have, I hate to do this but the internet sales are not really gonna happen.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

I had a feeling that was gonna happen.

Damn.[/b]

• I'm really sorry D*****... if I can get more I will let REAL HEADS know the dealz.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    joe conzo pictures

joe conzo has a shitload more great pics on his website... i was doing a flyer for a Tony Tone gig and i contacted Joe and he was was super nice and sent like 10 jpegs of amazing old pictures. Dude has a treasuretrove of stuff and def. deserves to get some shine...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Damn! But its understandable. I hope this does well for your store.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm really sorry D*****... if I can get more I will let REAL HEADS know the dealz.

I totally understand homie. You got that thing for the other thing though, yeah?

• I'm really sorry D*****... if I can get more I will let REAL HEADS know the dealz.

I totally understand homie. You got that thing for the other thing though, yeah?

On its way to you today.

JS

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm really sorry D*****... if I can get more I will let REAL HEADS know the dealz.

Ayo?

Juanito,

Let me know if you get more, coo' coo'?

Herm

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I just order a package from Phonica, doesn't include the vinyl though.
    It would be mad nice if somebody could rip it and put it on yousendit.com.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    This package is great, honestly very engaging stuff here.

however........

Is anybody sick of this "limited edition" tagline? It has been a constant crutch of marketing depts during the streetartsneakercollectrovinyltoys boom. Especially guilty is the 3 tier limited edition system, which sucks people right in. It really makes you realize how consumeristic we all are, the glint of desire in our eyes. Again, I have to stress, this package is very nice, but I'm just tired of the marketing gimmick. There are plenty of products out on the market that are crap, but get over because of their limited edition tagline. Insert ____ x ____ collab.

I am down for limited edition raer food items though, KAMA TORO for days.

• This package is great, honestly very engaging stuff here.

however........

Is anybody sick of this "limited edition" tagline? It has been a constant crutch of marketing depts during the streetartsneakercollectrovinyltoys boom. Especially guilty is the 3 tier limited edition system, which sucks people right in. It really makes you realize how consumeristic we all are, the glint of desire in our eyes. Again, I have to stress, this package is very nice, but I'm just tired of the marketing gimmick. There are plenty of products out on the market that are crap, but get over because of their limited edition tagline. Insert ____ x ____ collab.

I actually agree with you.

to an extent.......

If it's a case where it's something like "limited edition green vinyl" or "alternate picture cover", the actual product is the same... You're paying extra for something that may have had a shorter run, but is essentially identical to its mass-produced cousin...

But when you receive additional goods with the package (e.g. wax, flyer, picture), I see no problem with marketing them as being "limited edition" or unique is some way, shape, or form...

Is it a marketing gimmick??? Yup... Are we consumeristic??? We're a nation of gluttons...

But it's a distinction that should be drawn...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

As for the 10 that I have, I hate to do this but the internet sales are not really gonna happen.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

I had a feeling that was gonna happen.

Damn.[/b]
    I miss being 2 hrs. from NYC.