Rough Around the Edges

2»

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    ON TIPPING...you can talk all you want about how you should always tip 20% or so but the standard is still 15% for GOOD service, 20% or more if they rocked your fuckin' socks off and LESS than 15% if they were in some way inadequate in serving you...over tipping does just as much bad as not tipping/under tipping...tipping is how a server judges the service they provide. If you consistently tip someone too much on bad or mediocre service they will begin to feel entitled and will not understand when someone tips them appropriately according to the "rules" that still stand even in inflated 2006...Also, you are only obligated by American societal coustom to tip based on the pre-tax amount. Although I don't even get that nitpickey...Shit, in most of Europe the tip is part of the bill, i think that is an easier way to go about the whole thing...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    can we get a "take that shit to Red Lobster" graemlin for this thread?

Get in the car kids... we're going to Sizzler!

My friend's mom used to take us boys to Sizzler all the time back in the day. i thought it was the bomb yo!

The thing is that those places are cool to frequent (I like "Outback" in this genre of eatery myself), but you can't bring your Sizzler game to 4- and 5-star restaurants.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yup. it's just a matter of being considerate of others.

...and good manners and etiquette. I wish my brother was on the 'Strut because he has a great story about "rough around the edges" behavior at a wedding rehearsal dinner (he was serving as a groomsman in the wedding party). This bruh was marrying a White girl, and his back-wood-ass relatives were acting inappropriate at the restaurant. The mother grabbed an entire steak with her hand and placed it on her grandson's plate. This is the kind of behavior that makes proud Black folks cringe (e.g., my brother and I). The bride-to-be's family members looked on in shock.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

haha I got a friend like this. He seems to take any resaurant quality wise and act at least one degree below respectable.

He scratches his crotch when he orders at In n Out

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

My friend's mom used to take us boys to Sizzler all the time back in the day. i thought it was the bomb yo!

The thing is that those places are cool to frequent (I like "Outback" in this genre of eatery myself), but you can't bring your Sizzler game to 4- and 5-star restaurants.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

...and good manners and etiquette. I wish my brother was on the 'Strut because he has a great story about "rough around the edges" behavior at a wedding rehearsal dinner (he was serving as a groomsman in the wedding party). This bruh was marrying a White girl, and his back-wood-ass relatives were acting inappropriate at the restaurant. The mother grabbed an entire steak with her hand and placed it on her grandson's plate. This is the kind of behavior that makes proud Black folks cringe (e.g., my brother and I). The bride-to-be's family members looked on in shock.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

haha I got a friend like this. He seems to take any resaurant quality wise and act at least one degree below respectable.

Isn't that about par for the course?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

close, its exactly one degree below par

proper etiquette would be just patting

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

close, its exactly one degree below par

proper etiquette would be just patting

duly noted