13»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

*The sound of D-Ology being pushed off stage by Self-Jupiter*

click-clack

*the sound of D-ology cocking hsi glock in the parking lot of the club

"uh uh uhhhhh, Ah shit D-ology!!! I didn't know that was you on stage. We don't want no beef with you dudes." "It was all a misunderstanding"

An ACTUAL quote from Aceyalone about to shit his pants when he realized that D-ology was a REAL fucking gangster...

Get your story straight fan boy. You see them dudes don't even COME to houston no more.

Get ya shit straight. I'll let D-ology know you were talking shit about him.

Like Acey is supposed to say "Hey D-Ology, I see you have a gun there. Now please shoot all of us over some dumb shit."

But if you really want to have a who's-more-gangsta contest, my money stays on Self Jupiter.

Is that why he went BACK into Cardi's after seeing POC waiting outside?

Get your story straight fanboy.

Again, if D-Ology was the only one with a gun on him, and he was waving it around for all to see, who in their right mind would want to fight him?

so if we're nto playing the game of "who's the biggest gangster?", why mention that D-Ology got pushed off stage?

Your boys nutted up, straight facts. They're no less of men for doing it, but damn, you're so biased in favor of PB that you think it's better for a dude to "Sucker push" someone 100 lbs lighter off stage than to have said pushee strap up and pull their cards.

the fuck?

get ya mind right

can't you two go have sex and just get it over with?

you go get ya mind right too.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

"uh uh uhhhhh, Ah shit D-ology!!! I didn't know that was you on stage. We don't want no beef with you dudes." "It was all a misunderstanding"

An ACTUAL quote from Aceyalone about to shit his pants when he realized that D-ology was a REAL fucking gangster...

Get your story straight fan boy. You see them dudes don't even COME to houston no more.

Like Acey is supposed to say "Hey D-Ology, I see you have a gun there. Now please shoot all of us over some dumb shit."

But if you really want to have a who's-more-gangsta contest, my money stays on Self Jupiter.

Again, if D-Ology was the only one with a gun on him, and he was waving it around for all to see, who in their right mind would want to fight him?

so if we're nto playing the game of "who's the biggest gangster?", why mention that D-Ology got pushed off stage?

Your boys nutted up, straight facts. They're no less of men for doing it, but damn, you're so biased in favor of PB that you think it's better for a dude to "Sucker push" someone 100 lbs lighter off stage than to have said pushee strap up and pull their cards.

the fuck?

get ya mind right

We've been through this before. D was heckling Fellowship during their show. Fellowship handed D a mic so he could try to prove that he could rap better. Did he rap? No, he just started talking shit on the mic. Again, D was handed a mic so that he could rap. Again, did he rap? Again, no. So Jup pushed him off of the stage for interrupting their set. Makes perfect sense to me. Did they beat him down or threaten further violence upon him with guns and shit? No, they just pushed him off of the stage. Going out to the car and bringing a gun into that mix is some bitch shit. I'm glad nothing became of it, but when the story got to me it was Fellowship pushed D-Ology off of stage...not D-Ology threatened Fellowship with a gun and nobody decided they wanted to fistfight against it.

• Why not throw two of my favorite hippie jokes in for good measure - perhaps you can stun them with your wit by reciting them on the mic during those "akward" moments when the floor isn't bumpin'

What's orange and looks good on a hippie?

Fire.

What's the difference between a hippie and an onion?

The onion smells better and you don't cry when you cut a hippie.

Enjoy!

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

We've been through this before. D was heckling Fellowship during their show. Fellowship handed D a mic so he could try to prove that he could rap better. Did he rap? No, he just started talking shit on the mic. Again, D was handed a mic so that he could rap. Again, did he rap? Again, no. So Jup pushed him off of the stage for interrupting their set. Makes perfect sense to me. Did they beat him down or threaten further violence upon him with guns and shit? No, they just pushed him off of the stage. Going out to the car and bringing a gun into that mix is some bitch shit. I'm glad nothing became of it, but when the story got to me it was Fellowship pushed D-Ology off of stage...not D-Ology threatened Fellowship with a gun and nobody decided they wanted to fistfight against it.

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

get of PB's dick fanboy....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Spooky Rueben.

LOL!!

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

Tell me then, what part of what I said was a lie?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

Almost all of it. Maybe you didn't know that PB was lying to you, when they told you the story, but it's almost all untrue. But I think otherwise, I think you're playing spin doctor here.

But who cares? This is all fanboy shit.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Almost all of it. Maybe you didn't know that PB was lying to you, when they told you the story, but it's almost all untrue.

You are suggesting that the apostolic members of Project Blowed would stoop so low as to lie???

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

Almost all of it. Maybe you didn't know that PB was lying to you, when they told you the story, but it's almost all untrue. But I think otherwise, I think you're playing spin doctor here.

I'm pretty sure that the first I heard of this story was through YOUR AUSTIN FRIENDS...which was idenetical to the story later told to me by Khule...who claims to have the whole incident on VHS.

I still don't get what part of it you are saying is a lie...but then again, you are the last person I would believe about anything.

Almost all of it. Maybe you didn't know that PB was lying to you, when they told you the story, but it's almost all untrue.

You are suggesting that the apostolic members of Project Blowed would stoop so low as to lie???

never that. they just made up some shit that didn't happened and omitted some shit that did.

Is that REALLY lying?

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

I'm pretty sure that the first I heard of this story was through YOUR AUSTIN FRIENDS...which was idenetical to the story later told to me by Khule...who claims to have the whole incident on VHS.

I still don't get what part of it you are saying is a lie...but then again, you are the last person I would believe about anything.

dog, why you lying?

1. You know that anyone I consider a friend would never voluntarily talk to you.

2. At the time, I didn't wanna go see the show, I did meet up with people directly afterwards who broke it the fuck down first person in vivid detail. Do I need to get Cipher back on this board to fully clown your lil west coast homies?

3. I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. You're a made liar all around Texas. It's just what it is. You are always lying about some shit, everyone knows. You can hide behind this internet persona, but I ain't like these other strut/okplayer/pb board dudes. I know you in real life. I've witnessed your lies first hand.

it's all good though.

play on playa.

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman
    E.ducation
    A.gainst
    L.ies

Stop lying.

dog, why you lying?

1. You know that anyone I consider a friend would never voluntarily talk to you.

2. At the time, I didn't wanna go see the show, I did meet up with people directly afterwards who broke it the fuck down first person in vivid detail. Do I need to get Cipher back on this board to fully clown your lil west coast homies?

3. I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. You're a made liar all around Texas. It's just what it is. You are always lying about some shit, everyone knows. You can hide behind this internet persona, but I ain't like these other strut/okplayer/pb board dudes. I know you in real life. I've witnessed your lies first hand.

it's all good though.

play on playa.

I'm known as a liar? I ain't ever lied about anything as far as you're concerned. Meanwhile you on more than a few ocassions have spread lies about me (saying that me and my wife called the cops on Les = complete utter bullshit). And here you are backing that up with even more lies about me. Enjoy frying in hell.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    just hit reply please[/b]

Project Blowed

Swoooosh...

click-clack

the fuck?

get ya mind right

H.uman

E.ducation

A.gainst

L.ies

Stop lying.

dog, why you lying?

it's all good though.

play on playa.

I'm known as a liar? I ain't ever lied about anything as far as you're concerned. Meanwhile you on more than a few ocassions have spread lies about me (saying that me and my wife called the cops on Les = complete utter bullshit). And here you are backing that up with even more lies about me. Enjoy frying in hell.[/b]

Now approaching maximum booty hurt...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Enjoy frying in hell.

Where all sidehaters, fenceriders and other critics of the Blowed eventually end up?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Primus, Da Pumpsta and the Animal Collective.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Wait a second...Hippies dance?!?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Wait a second...Hippies dance?!?

Yes! Arms flail. Whoever said worldy shit gets them live was spot on.

ok - i didn't want to do it, but you made me.

consider yourself warned.

our 300 photos

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

our 300 photos

"our"????

So much graemlin fodder! Hmmm, and impressionable young ladies.

our 300 photos

"our"????

yikes! not our!! theirs! theirs!

i was just trying to provide the signpost.

theirs! theirs!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

our 300 photos

"our"????

yikes! not our!! theirs! theirs!

i was just trying to provide the signpost.

theirs! theirs!

When Ms. Bassie was in the MTL she insisted we go to the Tam Tams & that I call her "Sun Flower".

Sun Flower busted a move that day!