most annoying espn personality (nrr)

johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
for me, it's sean salisbury - hands down. i'll be so happy once football season comes to an end so i won't have to listen to his "analysis" all the time. other opinions?

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Suzy Kolber is the worst personality ever, not just ESPN.

"Hee Haw!!" That's all I hear when she talks.

DJ Ferrari

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

DJ Ferrari

I can't cosign enough on that one.

• i really don't like stuart scott... a dude i used to live with described his style as "he sounds like a black guy making fun of a white guy trying to sound like a black guy"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i really don't like stuart scott... a dude i used to live with described his style as "he sounds like a black guy making fun of a white guy trying to sound like a black guy"

Whoah, that is scary. Thats how I describe him all the time. No joke

dude is like the worse xerox copy of a stereotype evar

• If I hear another word from Sean Salisbury about his Escalade, I'm going to drive down to Bristol and key it.

Not a big Stu Scott fan, and the Boomer is no favorite. Good look, Berman, on that blazer-tie-short sleeve button down thing you've got goin' on. And, he usually manages to insert himslf in the headline. I mean, why wait for the story?

But, still, no one is worse than the Steak.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i really don't like stuart scott... a dude i used to live with described his style as "he sounds like a black guy making fun of a white guy trying to sound like a black guy"

Oh, schnap!

I, too, find Suzy Kolber rather annoying. And I have to say that as much as I detested him when he was playing, Michael Irvin is actually pretty good at the TV talking head thing. It's kinda dope how he's not afraid to shit on people and spill the real deal.

• Options

DJ Ferrari

Simply horrible.

Remember when Namath wanted to kiss her? Oooph.

Shannon Sharpe sucks too, but I don't know if he's on ESPN or one of the other channels.

• awww c'mon, Stuart isnt THAT bad. He is a hell of a lot better than some monotone boring ass old dude just rambling numbers. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a lot of the older dudes too...but Stuart was/is a nice change. I guess he is kind of the leader of the "new school style" sports commentating, isnt he?

• not feeling "stat boy" or jay marrioti

• not feeling "stat boy"

cosign that...good call.

For what its worth, I'd say all of "Around the Horn," can go. "PTI" on the other hand...tremendous.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Every Stupid Person's Network