JESUS H KANYE

2»

Comments

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    i thought jesus imagery was played out after NAS[/b]

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    what wouldn't kanye do???

given his egocentrism, i would actually expect more from dude. perhaps a mural of him as jesus, albert einstein, ghandi, the beatles (less ringo), the dude who created the polio vaccine and my first girlfriend.

there may be no I in Roc-A-Fella, but there are definitely some A's, L's, an O, an R, a C, an F and an E.

the first prophet wit a benz and a backpack

literally=

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i was more offended by the price of the Marvin Gaye record on this cover

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

thanks you may have just made my job tht much easier.

Catch the analysis of this cover next month on E! (if all goes well)

• fuck that: the views expressed by strutters on this subject are protected intellectual property. "PAY ME!"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    fuck that: the views expressed by strutters on this subject are protected intellectual property. "PAY ME!"

I'll just have to ask Gary Busey & Justin Guarini for their opinions instead

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    the real shame is that Jesus Walks was written by Fest, a muslim. And who talks about it? I never saw one line about how crazy that situation is. But i guess religious organizations is enough to make you shut up. Or Kanye was embarassed...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    wtf is patriotresource.com?!

• WHere's the link to this picture? Is there an article on it?

• that shit is ridiculous. too many people have a jesus complex with fantasies about being figuratively crucified, when in reality, no one even cares. it's sorta like rappers who talk about imaginary "haters" when no one has even heard of them, let alone hate them. it's just a way to make yourself feel a little more important/significant.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    NOW PERHAPS YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHY KANYE IS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR... I'VE ONLY BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE, LIKE, FOREVER. GET A CLUE. PICK UP A BIBLE AND READ IT. BETTER YET, PICK UP A COPY OF ROLLING STONE WITH THE PICTURE OF MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR KANYE MR. H TO THE IZZO WEST ON IT. IT'S LIKE THE BIBLE, ONLY BETTER.

PLEASE SOMEONE, MAKE A GRAEMLIN OUT OF KANYE WEST AS JESUS FOR ME. THANK YOU.

KANYE 3:16

lol

It's like the bible, only better...
    whahahahaha

• well, kanye does like to wear those sunday school kinda clothes from time to time.

• the real shame is that Jesus Walks was written by Fest, a muslim. And who talks about it? I never saw one line about how crazy that situation is. But i guess religious organizations is enough to make you shut up. Or Kanye was embarassed...

Jesus is a top dude(prophet) for muslims as well, nothing crazy about it.

• I'm indifferent either way, but before everyone gets all worked up over this, you might consider that the photo idea probably came from the art director or someone else within Rolling Stone, and not from Kanye himself.