the 'merican terrorist.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

• "Bush made a Nazi salad with the Taliban at an Afghan Olive Garden!"[/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i just think it's huge drag that you never really add anything to the threads you participate in and actually end up ruining them.

a snide line here and there doesn't push the argument forward at all. what you do isn't really challenging anyone, at least not in the way you probably mean to.... you see that, right? it seems you want to be a part of it, but just can't be civil.

how come?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

Why should I waste a minute of my time reading

Point well taken. Fool.

i think its a huge drag that every time I express a viewpoint that doesn't fall to the left of Noam Chomsky I get personally insulted. And if you think I'm going to just sit back and let it happen at the hands of these clowns (or that I should) than that's a drag too.

and if by "ruin" you mean "offer an opposing viewpoint" then, yeah, I guess, that's my bad.

• Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

Oh dear...can you sense my lip quivering and my eyes welling up with tears? Your rapier wit has cut me to the quick again....I bow to your superior intellect sir. Touche, indeed....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    enough bickering. I want to know how the Taliban and al Queda are "hugely different"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    and if by "ruin" you mean "offer an opposing viewpoint" then, yeah, I guess, that's my bad.

you're smarter than that - at least you claim to be. you now that's not what i meant.

whatever dude, i asked you a straight question, you can't seem to handle it.

got it.

• i think its a huge drag that every time I express a viewpoint that doesn't fall to the left of Noam Chomsky I get personally insulted. And if you think I'm going to just sit back and let it happen at the hands of these clowns (or that I should) than that's a drag too.

I really hadn't the slightest idea that my son would turn out to be such a complete bastard...

Come home Sababbbabadaabbadoo.....

• enojght
    enojght
    enojght
    enojght
    enojght
    enojght

Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

Oh dear...can you sense my lip quivering and my eyes welling up with tears? Your rapier wit has cut me to the quick again....I bow to your superior intellect sir. Touche, indeed....

• Thanks for posting this. It was a very interesting read.

My thoughts are that he was a very idealistic young man who ended up in, to make a huge understatement, the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't see him as a traitor, as he had absolutely nothing to do with any attacks on the United States.

And at this:

Former President George Herbert Walker Bush says this: "He's just despicable. I thought of a unique penalty: Make him leave his hair the way it is and his face as dirty as it is, and let him go wandering around this country and see what kind of sympathy he would get." This was on Good Morning America, December 19th.

The mind fairly reels.

Larry (and everyone else), stop taking sabadadildo's bait and giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

Former President George Herbert Walker Bush says this: "He's just despicable. I thought of a unique penalty: Make him leave his hair the way it is and his face as dirty as it is, and let him go wandering around this country and see what kind of sympathy he would get." This was on Good Morning America, December 19th.

Its like that Willie Nelson song where the guy you think is a wandering long haired hippie turns out to be Jesus.

so true....so true

Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

nothing? i thought this was one of my best.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

"PLEASE MAKE A DONATION BELOW TO HELP PAY FOR MY BANDWIDTH."

Deeply repressed.....

Grossly overweight.

"PLEASE MAKE A DONATION BELOW TO HELP PAY FOR MY BANDWIDTH."

"Waistband" that is. Oh man thats good, thats what iim talking about.

• i think its a huge drag that every time I express a viewpoint that doesn't fall to the left of Noam Chomsky I get personally insulted. And if you think I'm going to just sit back and let it happen at the hands of these clowns (or that I should) than that's a drag too.

I'm all for opposing viewpoints, but you just came in here and said "they should have hanged him." Not the most eloquent statement, even for soulstrut. Also, I understand that you don't want to read something written by dudes father because its going to be biased, but is anything else you have read about John Walker any less biased? Where are you coming from when you say they should have just hung him? Do you know anything about his case?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Thanks for posting this. It was a very interesting read.

My thoughts are that he was a very idealistic young man who ended up in, to make a huge understatement, the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't see him as a traitor, as he had absolutely nothing to do with any attacks on the United States.

And at this:

The mind fairly reels.

Larry (and everyone else), stop taking sabadadildo's bait and giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

In the article it said that Hilary called Lindh a "Traitor" so it's a popular opinion amongst both sides of the political spectrum.

In a really bizarre twist, a somewhat famous psychedelic artist, Phil Pearlman(Beat Of The Earth & Relatively Clean Rivers)is the father of "American Terrorist #2" Adam (Pearlman) Gadahn. I've known Phil for 15 years and he was the proto-typical "Hippie" living on a Goat Farm in Cali with no electricity, phone or running water. Three of his children adapted to society pretty well but Adam rebelled by converting to Islam and planning terrorist attacks on the U.S. When he is caught I am certain he will be tried for the maximum charge/penalty and his Father expects it. I sympathize with the family and my friend Phil but I support full punishment for his actions.

There are people out there who want us all dead....I'm not going to stereotype them but I'm also not going to ignore the fact that they exist. Let's all hope they are not successful!!

Rich

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

There are people out there who want us all dead....I'm not going to stereotype them but I'm also not going to ignore the fact that they exist. Let's all hope they are not successful!!

Rich

a point often missed in the grand mess that has been the last 5 years of life in the United States

If i was a good liberal progressive democrat, i would be outraged by the fact that this white upperclass family is now going to use its influence to get their son off the hook while the all the black and latino rank and file of the U.S. military are getting there tails shot at by his spiritual brethren.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Do you ever talk about music, dude?

Do you ever talk about music, dude?

i try. but most of you guys don't know what im talking about.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Could have fooled me.

• If i was a good liberal progressive democrat, i would be outraged by the fact that this white upperclass family is now going to use its influence to get their son off the hook while the all the black and latino rank and file of the U.S. military are getting there tails shot at by his spiritual brethren.

Ok, but what do you know about his case that justifies your statement about him getting hanged?

And I don't think his father is pushing for him to get off the hook, what I took from the article is that he is questioning the legal process and media reaction to his son's case.

If i was a good liberal progressive democrat, i would be outraged by the fact that this white upperclass family is now going to use its influence to get their son off the hook while the all the black and latino rank and file of the U.S. military are getting there tails shot at by his spiritual brethren.

ask larry, hes the "legal expert"

Ok, but what do you know about his case that justifies your statement about him getting hanged?
    And I don't think his father is pushing for him to get off the hook, what I took from the article is that he is questioning the legal process and media reaction to his son's case.

• don't avoid direct questions, besides larry isn't the one who is asking for John Walker to be hung.

• don't avoid direct questions, besides larry isn't the one who is asking for John Walker to be hung.

Why are you expecting a straight answer to a direct question from this guy?

stop taking sabadadildo's bait and giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

ask larry, hes the "legal expert"

translation: "I don't know anything about the case, I just know I enjoy shooting my mouth off, getting into useless beef, and personally insulting people because I am all hurt that no one on this site can talk with me about music."

sabadildo has to go to class. And in the game of life little Johnny just crapped out, maybe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but that's the way it goes. Actions have consequences.