REAL WORLD MOVES

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I don't know about you guys. But I find that soul strut is creeping into my normal day to day life. I find myself quoting the strut in certain situations.Here's some examples:I'm hanging out with friends talking. Next thing I know I'm calling people and saying that it's I also got a promotion recently and when people congratulate me I tell them that I got to make "real world moves"I wonder with time am I going to make comments like I guess only time will tell.Also when I'm digging and see a Leo Sayer album I feel all warm inside.Damn it's also spilling over to tv. I'm watching comcast sports net and I just heard the announcer say that the philadelphia 76ers defense is He must post on here.

Comments

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts

I'm hanging out with friends talking. Next thing I know I'm calling people and saying that it's

I do that, too.
    But i life in germany, that makes it even more

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I wonder with time am I going to make comments like

i went to NY right after the tono bungay posts and me and delay couldnt stop saying it. everything was bungay. everything. even the homie mordecai, a fellow strutter who had missed bungay madness, thought we were crazy.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    A clear example of Excessive Morning Rubbing Syndrome. EMRS is silently killing people...

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    A clear example of Excessive Morning Rubbing Syndrome. EMRS is silently killing people...

so true...

-------

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I wonder with time am I going to make comments like

i went to NY right after the tono bungay posts and me and delay couldnt stop saying it. everything was bungay. everything. even the homie mordecai, a fellow strutter who had missed bungay madness, thought we were crazy.

bungay was seriously over the top.

but for real,
    people around me been saying...
    , , , , & ...a long time before they showed up as soulstrut speak. maybe you dudes should get out more.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Some of these phrases have been used way before they made there way unto SoulStrut. Some haven't (bungay comes to mind). You know what word I use a lot now that I've been here on message board? Tepid. That shit applies to a lot of crap out here though, but I digress.

Also when I'm digging and see a Leo Sayer album I feel all warm inside.

Yes. I remember when I was in Atlanta doing some diggin' when I saw that record and I laughed for like 5 min. straight!! Also, do y'all peep those late night infomercials with Sayer on there? That shit is hilarious.

Damn it's also spilling over to tv. I'm watching comcast sports net and I just heard the announcer say that the philadelphia 76ers defense is

PrimeCuts, do you remember when they used to show the Sixers/Phillies/Flyers on PRISM???

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

PrimeCuts, do you remember when they used to show the Sixers/Phillies/Flyers on PRISM???

Yea I remember. I worked with Hugh Gannon at the tv station Philadelphia Park racetrack. He was one of the original s for Prism. R.I.P.

• PrimeCuts, do you remember when they used to show the Sixers/Phillies/Flyers on PRISM???

Prism was great I saw so many great philly sports and corny ass B-Movies on that chanel growing up. Killer Klowns stand up.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Prism was great I saw so many great philly sports and corny ass B-Movies on that chanel growing up. Killer Klowns stand up.

(and I thought I was the only one up on that shit)

• i heard real headz know the deal a milllion times before i saw it in a gremilin here. next level? cmon, in third grade you're using that.

not a good look, definitely heard it here first. but then again i don't live on the east coast...and that is where alll this filth originates.

never heard anyone say 'so necessary' to date. sounds like a pro wrestler catch phrase.

'game over' gets used in the record game waaaaay too much. real headz know the deal, there is no end to the record game, yet this phrase is heard on a daily.

i heard real headz know the deal a milllion times before i saw it in a gremilin here. next level? cmon, in third grade you're using that.

not a good look, definitely heard it here first. but then again i don't live on the east coast...and that is where alll this filth originates.

never heard anyone say 'so necessary' to date. sounds like a pro wrestler catch phrase.

'game over' gets used in the record game waaaaay too much. real headz know the deal, there is no end to the record game, yet this phrase is heard on a daily.

I know a lot of these phrases have been used before. I just haven't used them at all or not as much since I've been posting. Maybe I said once or twice now I use it way more. I'm sure I will get tired of these phrases. I was just making an observation that the strut is creeping into my outside world.