PHOENIX - What goes on?

phono13phono13 842 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
What's happening here that's worth checking out? I went to Hidden House a couple of Saturdays ago, and it was pretty good. I heard Big Fish Pub on Wed's? What's the word?

Comments

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Just what I was afraid of.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    well there are thursdays at the blunt club. that shit is run by dumperfool, you'll probably see some blow up coop kids there.

• this saturday @ 9:00am there's a record show at the Italian-Amercian club on 12th street between glendale and northern avenues. Ben Dover Inc. will be reppin.

then, this Sunday from 9pm-11pm the annual Johnny D radio show(R&B w/Johnny D) goes down on KJZZ NPR 91.5fm...droppin AZ funk like Dyke and the Blazers, Chuck Womack, Michael Liggins, We the People, Al Reed, etc.

and you can peep Johnny D live w/D-Jentrification & Smitershet on
    Feb 4th Sat 10pm at Monroe's(oldest bar in PHX)...Central Ave & Monroe
    in downtown Phx across the street from the San Carlos hotel.
    lots of primitive funk and 3rd world psych...especialmente pych rock made by mexicanos!

you can also peep Smite erey Saturday at Fate, 4th Street just South of Roosevelt and on Sundays at Carly's on 2nd St & Roosevelt.

hit me up for info, [email]memphoenix@yahoo.com[/email]

• this saturday @ 9:00am there's a record show at the Italian-Amercian club on 12th street between glendale and northern avenues. Ben Dover Inc. will be reppin.

then, this Sunday from 9pm-11pm the annual Johnny D radio show(R&B w/Johnny D) goes down on KJZZ NPR 91.5fm...droppin AZ funk like Dyke and the Blazers, Chuck Womack, Michael Liggins, We the People, Al Reed, etc.

and you can peep Johnny D live w/D-Jentrification & Smitershet on
    Feb 4th Sat 10pm at Monroe's(oldest bar in PHX)...Central Ave & Monroe
    in downtown Phx across the street from the San Carlos hotel.
    lots of primitive funk and 3rd world psych...especialmente pych rock made by mexicanos!

you can also peep Smite erey Saturday at Fate, 4th Street just South of Roosevelt and on Sundays at Carly's on 2nd St & Roosevelt.

hit me up for info, [email]memphoenix@yahoo.com[/email]

YES! Much appreciated. Will have to check it out this Saturday. I'll send you a email in case you don't get over here that much. Thanks again.