Pics of Forty-Fives

13»

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I'm about ready to jump in my car for these

DJ Ferrari

i do have an extra one of these.. but bring your checkbook or a small handful of hundreds....

and if you didnt already know... you can hear the chucky thurmon at funk45.com

• more

Allen Matthews promo001

Bootsy Phelps Gary

Completestrangersphilmor001

Completestrangersgar001

Double O The Crawl

Dimokrasi001

• Pics of 45s...

www.indiana45s.com

jason - your site looks great. so many new pictures too! really fantastic man... i wish my scanner didnt break so i could of worked on my site more.

• ohio on blast!!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Pics of 45s...

www.indiana45s.com

good lord

• I'm about ready to jump in my car for these

DJ Ferrari

i do have an extra one of these.. but bring your checkbook or a small handful of hundreds....

just went for over $1000 ....wow

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

I'm about ready to jump in my car for these

DJ Ferrari

just went for over $1000 ....wow

Shiiite... nevermind

I didn't know they were from Oakland. Great, now I'm gonna have it in my head that I can find it locally.

DJ Ferrari

haahah... yeah $1000 is ridiculous... mine is much much less due to the outrageousness of ebay and my condition isnt mint. i had one mint but due to another person... now i dont.

regardless... its a tough find. one that doesnt pop up. ive had three. another local dude has or had two... but thats another story about disrespectful people.

its quite good. there was an lp and two other 45s related to the same group/studio musicians. just under different names...

• Hahahahaha check the credits for "rapers unlimited" , it's my all-time favourite misspelling..

Image hosting by Photobucket

any idea where these RAPERS are from?? sc maybe??

Nope, really don't but i can do some detective work and get back later maybe

Instrumental on the flip is quite nice too i must say..

/L