NFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
PITTSBURGH 17, DENVER 10CAROLINA 24, SEATTLE 21 (SORRY CHAN & WIZZLE)THAT IS ALL.

Comments

• I believe it!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    PITT all the way!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Is Shaun Alexander Gay ?

dude is mighty feminine

• Is Shaun Alexander Gay ?

dude is mighty feminine

They had a shot of him clapping after somebody scored a td and it was looking mighty suspect. I want him to play good but I really never liked the dude. Soulman is goin to be wrong ass again! We will be in the bowl against the Broncos in a old school AFC West rematch. I'm goin to have to find my Bronco Buster t shirt.

They had a shot of him clapping after somebody scored a td and it was looking mighty suspect.

yeah ! that shit was maaaaaaaddd

i thought i was the only one who noticed that

We will be in the bowl against the Broncos in a old school AFC West rematch.

i agree....

if Nick Harper's wife hadn't tried to cut his fuckin' knee cap off before the game NO WAY Roethlisberger tackles him and the Colts win........asking Pitt to win 3 in a row on the road in the playoffs is a bit much.....besides ..Cowher will find someway to fuck the game off

Carolina is too banged up........Seattle is too fired up

Steve Smith can't win this one alone

Seattle vs Denver[/b]

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    We will be in the bowl against the Broncos in a old school AFC West rematch.

i agree....

if Nick Harper's wife hadn't tried to cut his fuckin' knee cap off before the game NO WAY Roethlisberger tackles him and the Colts win........asking Pitt to win 3 in a row on the road in the playoffs is a bit much.....besides ..Cowher will find someway to fuck the game off

Carolina is too banged up........Seattle is too fired up

Steve Smith can't win this one alone

Seattle vs Denver[/b]

You guys may very well be right... it's asking a lot for 2 teams to win three in a row on the road in the playoffs... never been done before. Normally I would pick Seattle vs. Denver as well. BUT... I have thought that both of those teams are frauds since day one and I STILL haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise. They've won a lot of games but to me they just haven't been all that impressive doing it. Carolina vs. Blitzburgh in Detroit... lead pipe, hommies.

Wanna bet, edpowers?

• I'm nervous this morning. Going to the game today, which I believe will end in the Seahawks first Super Bowl appearance. While Carolina offence looked pretty impressive last week against the Chicago D, they did have injuries and our squad are no punks. Also they gave up 21 to the pathetic Chitown offence. If our D does its job, Hasselbeck and crew should put up some points.

Seahawks 24 Carolina 14

It's gonna be siiiick.

Peace,
    Cortez

• go panthers!

• go panthers!

weeeee... got a feelin'.... Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl....

I been tellin' folls all season that I didn't know when it was gonna happen, but at some point Jake Plummer was gonna revert to the same ole Jake The Fake that he's always been. Bad time for hommie to finally come up small.

I'm feelin' real on point with the Super Bowl pics today, Seattle fans. Be afraid, be very afraid.

• weeeee... got a feelin'.... Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl....

I been tellin' folls all season that I didn't know when it was gonna happen, but at some point Jake Plummer was gonna revert to the same ole Jake The Fake that he's always been. Bad time for hommie to finally come up small.

I'm feelin' real on point with the Super Bowl pics today, Seattle fans. Be afraid, be very afraid.

You can be right about the Steelers. I'm actually kinda nervous over here. Figures when I leave Seattle, the Hawks will be playing for the Bowl.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Whoops.

Terrible Towels a-twirlin', folls!

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    go panthers!

Whoops.

Terrible Towels a-twirlin', folls!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    weeeee... got a feelin'.... Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl....

definitely. the only thing good about the game was his updated player profile pic. dude was doing his best impression of d.r. hooker

Seattle is too fired up

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That was bullshit. Dude tackled Hasselbeck's face, no flag.

Is it just me, or have the refs been fucking atrocious[/b] this playoff season?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    THE BUS IS GOING HOME!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    DEM STILLER BOYS!!!

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I shouldn't even be posting in this thread after my atrocious predictions last week, so all I'll say is I hope Bettis & Cowher get their rings, cause them dudes deserve it.

• man these games are boring...

seattle has as many first downs as carolina has yards rushing.

dave

Seahawks vs. Stillers.... well, I was 1/2 right. This is better anyway. Now my Burgh peoples and my Sea-Town peeps can be happy. Gotta admit, I am very impressed with the Seahawks' performance today. I guess maybe they're not such a fraud after all. I slept on their defense... those motherfathers are shuttin' Jake Delhommie and them DOWN. Where's Steve Smith?

Super Bowl, though... man, Bussy's gonna be home for his last game. How can the Stillers NOT win it all? The early pick- write down, take to bank and deposit now: Pittsburgh 27, Seahawks 21.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    man these games are boring...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Did you happen to catch the stillers / colts game?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

best game ever - for a lot of folks, that was the superbowl.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Yeah, and it was definitely enjoyable, although almost as one-sided
    as these...I guess I just enjoy watching Indy get beat up more than
    Denver (Pats fan revenge factor felt like nil) or the (yawn) Panthers...

I said that these championship games would be boring last week... if you're not a fan of one of the teams playing it's just not all that interesting. None of these teams have really captured the general public's imagination. Denver and Seattle barely lost any games all year but still nobody really knew anything about them (or cared).

I actually think the Super Bowl has a chance to be reeeeeeeeeal good, judging from what I saw today (although I still can't help but think that Seattle's gonna turn back into frogs at 12:00 the night before the game). But most people ain't gonna care too much about it one way or another. Maybe if the media plays up the whole Jerome Bettis story it'll get the public juiced up a little... but really I think we're gonna hear so much about the Bus between now and gametime that we're all gonna be very sick of him.

• How can the Stillers NOT win it all?

HOW SWEET IT IS

Seattle homies, you're next...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Thank god that the Broncos are out. I loathe the broncos. Go steelers.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    My "Oh great, the Seahawks are gonna blow it again this week" strategy has been working to perfection. I don't even have to convince myself that I don't think they are going to win... it just comes naturally... and then they do... and I'm happy!

"First thing I'd do? Fire Mike Holmgren."

HAH!

Let's do this, Seattle. We been waitin'!

-e