Why won't limewire open on my computer

2»

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Maybe i'm slow but this soulseek thing seems pretty booty. I mean, I do a search for a song and nothing comes up, I type in the artist and I have to sift through 4,000+ users and file sources which aren't even organized by name, I mean...

I'm not that dude who sits around d/ling all day. I need this to be easy. Am i missing something?

I am holding on for the limewire pro from young cashless.

HAELP

THE SOULSEEK SOLUTION

do yourself a favor, donate 5 bones to soulseek via paypal.

this, for a month gives you immediate[/b] access to anything you find (you download first in any queue) and your searches bring WAY MORE RESULTS[/b]...the programmers of soulseek have admitted that they've done more efficient search coding for those that subscribe, totally legit on their part i feel.

after a month, don't bother renewing (you have to manually renew, they dont do it automatically so thats decent of them) because you'l have way too much shit on your hard drive.

best $5 you'l ever spend.

WARNING. you may end up downloading too much shit and frying your harddrive. guilty as charged.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    do yourself a favor, donate 5 bones to soulseek via paypal.

this, for a month gives you immediate[/b] access to anything you find (you download first in any queue) and your searches bring WAY MORE RESULTS[/b]...the programmers of soulseek have admitted that they've done more efficient search coding for those that subscribe, totally legit on their part i feel.

after a month, don't bother renewing (you have to manually renew, they dont do it automatically so thats decent of them) because you'l have way too much shit on your hard drive.

best $5 you'l ever spend.

WARNING. you may end up downloading too much shit and frying your harddrive. guilty as charged.

might try this.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've used Limewire for years on a mac as well, and I've had no troubles whatsoever. I've used Acquisition as well. Found it weak. Maybe I'll check out that soulseek client for OSX. I'm an occasional one-DL guy as well. Don't want to spend too much energy on that stuff.