• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    people still wear these? i mean paul frank already makes a shirt:

and paul frank is kind of over too as well

so these boots are like over over

THIS JUST IN: Melissa Rivers has gone blonde

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    and im sure you guys look awesome

not me.

i just don't like sweat pants and uggs and style movements.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    A bunch of grown up men (and missbassie)[/b] criticizing women's looks...

???

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Seriously, Whats next walrus skin crotchless panties?

We can only hope...

• I'm sorry -- I googled "fur thong" hoping to find an image of some tasteless furry panties but instead I found this. Enjoy.

• Seriously, Whats next walrus skin crotchless panties?
    actually, that sounds kinda fly.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

She could wear those ugly boots and still be OK with me

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the beginning of the end

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

cosine

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Haha! I know that girl. Corrin something, not sure on the spelling, though. Glad to see her modeling career is still going on. Last I saw of her, she was doing Roxy ads. Cool girl and as you can see, super hot. No, I didn't tap.

DJ Ferrari

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I'm sorry -- I googled "fur thong" hoping to find an image of some tasteless furry panties but instead I found this. Enjoy.

I googled fur thong & found this:

• You guys aren't from L.A? That look went out at the same time the trucker hats did. 2 years ago.

somebody plaese to notify the rest of los angeles about this informative bulletin.

• I googled fur thong & found this:

The teddy bear is a nice touch.

• and as you can see, super hot.
    she's aight...

• You guys aren't from L.A? That look went out at the same time the trucker hats did. 2 years ago.

somebody plaese to notify the rest of los angeles about this informative bulletin.

I work in Beverly Hills where this look jumped off. It was never good. Looked like K-Mart wear with a designer label. Girls don't rock the look anymore and I'm glad for that. The rest of LA? Maybe I need to get out of Hollywood but I haven't seen it lately, thank god.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

cosine

paging kool keith circa 1997

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    most people have horrible fashion taste, including the majority of us on this board. It's the law of percentages, that's just how the world is.

ask yourself these questions:

1) Do I wear clothing that is too big/small?

2) Do I have any clue about colour palettes? (myspace is proof)

3) Do I have any pleated pants? (HAH)

4) Do I wear clothing to mask another piece of clothing?

although it's definitely much tougher for a girl to be fashionable than say a guy. That still does not excuse pink velour tracksuits w/ writing on the ass....

• Actually: come to think of it... I look/smell real bad right now... I should really shut the fuck up about girls in wack boots showing thong above nickname.

That being said, if I ever stoop to this look, despite my irrefutably highbrow artfag steez, please shoot me wherever I am spotted.

Yes.

• most people have horrible fashion taste, including the majority of us on this board.

[Lynn_Ness]Currently reconsidering my FUBU hoodie tucked into Adidas track pants with square-toed Italian dress shoes look[/Lynn_Ness]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yo, if a girl looks fly in sweatpants, she will look good in anything

BRIAN IS ON POINT.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    as a professional yoga / pilates instructor i think she gets a pass on that issue.

Nice one! I dated one of my yoga instructors once. I have to ask, though, does she talk and think real slow? I think it's a Bikram thing, but all the people in my classes that take it real serious are slow as shit. I couldn't handle it anymore with that one girl. She was super hot but it took her at least 10 seconds to process anything.

DJ Ferrari

yikes!!! but dude that bikram shit can melt your brain ..seriously!!! as a dude who spent a number of years i na state with 110 degree heat 9 months of the year and endless humidity i have to say heat makes people stooooooooopid...

she's more into the pilates than yoga.. she really only does yoga in suplement to the pilates. pliates freestyle so to speak.. she also has her masters degree in fine arts so no yoga does not make you slow.

and actually she got her masters while in said 110 degree state so maybe im wrong abotu the heat and stooopidity factor... i will rephrase.. heat plus indiana dirt weed will make you stoooooooooid

im out!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my wife... lives in designer sweats...

as a professional yoga / pilates instructor i think she gets a pass on that issue.

my life in a nutshell, but fuck uggs, my wife rocks these:

• i don't mind the uggs bunnies, but shit is for real running rampant up here in this northern college town. for example, the library = uggs bunny central, aka the rabbit hole, which makes trying to concentrate .

• My lady is rockin' these right now.

She's been clowning uggs for two years. I would laugh my ass off if I caught her rocking them. I don't care though. It's what's inside that counts.

I think my fashion sense and my wallet don't match. I could look fly but I'm too frugal.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah this post was necessary a year ago!!

themm and those bog ass sunglasses.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    My lady is rockin' these right now.

is she avril lavigne or something??

FUGGLY

• My lady is rockin' these right now.

FUGGLY

She's the kind of girl who could make uggs and sweatpants look good. And she does skate, I don't know about that Avril chick.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    My lady is rockin' these right now.

FUGGLY

those are def as nasty as those boots.

• I'll be sure to let her know what you think. She's been dying to find out.