TM productions library records

rpmrpm 144 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I just "bought" a pretty significant chunk of the TM production music library.When i say "bought" i mean i payed 3 bucks for 60+ records.Is there anything i should check for before i listen to the whole thing.The years span from 72-79 so it should be a mixed i bag i believe but anyonewith any familiarity with them please weigh in.frog

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I just "bought" a pretty significant chunk of the TM production music library.
    When i say "bought" i mean i payed 3 bucks for 60+ records.

Is there anything i should check for before i listen to the whole thing.
    The years span from 72-79 so it should be a mixed i bag i believe but anyone
    with any familiarity with them please weigh in.

frog

I have a couple. They Make for great mixtape fodder but way too many voice overs to really indulge in some of the funky background music. Also.. took me a week to get through a 2LP copy I have... there's just so much packed into each issue.

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    dope... thanks

i actually picked through a couple hundred to just get the instrumental pieces.
    strictly production music sans voice over.

i'm amped cause i needed a boost in some fodder for some songs.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    dope... thanks

i actually picked through a couple hundred to just get the instrumental pieces.

strictly production music sans voice over.

i'm amped cause i needed a boost in some fodder for some songs.

Yeah man... the ones I have got snippets for days that can be fed into thou sampler... but on a whole song listening basis it is weakest of sauces when the voice kicks in.

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    thanks man.
    I appreciate it ... they seemed weird like that.