good vibrations
    sunflower
    smiley smile

FOOLIO

• Rainbow ffolly - sallies fforth
    discuss........................
    i like it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    BTW, most underrated beach boys album of all time is Surf's Up Wild Honey - shit is friggin brilliant
    HELLS YES! WILD HONEY IS MY SHIT. but surf's up is like fuggin bacon and eggs. shit is killin the game

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Bee Gees-odessa is better than MMT

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Bee Gees-odessa is better than MMT

I do enjoy the Odessa... probably the Bee Gees' most complete album. Marley Purt Drive, Whisper Whisper (esp. the false ending where the band wigs out 60's style), First of May, Melody Fair, the epic title song...so many great tracks!

SG

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Y'all need to get with some Help Me Rhonda and Fun, Fun, Fun and stop sweating that turd that only has one good song on it. Which one you ask......

• BTW, most underrated beach boys album of all time is Surf's Up Wild Honey - shit is friggin brilliant
    HELLS YES! WILD HONEY IS MY SHIT. but surf's up is like fuggin bacon and eggs. shit is killin the game

Friends.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    When you diss , you diss yourself.

Moreover, arguing that "Pet Sounds" is wack because the "stereo imaging" isn't as good as MMT is truly one of the most anal-retentive, comic-book-geek shit I've heard in a while around here.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    It's all about the original mono 7"!!! Reissue was nice too.

I also liked the mix of "I Am The Walrus" that's on the Capitol 45 with that extra bit in the middle.