Let's Get Something Straight...

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
If I didn't know better, I would think some of you were trying to holla at my man. I mean, really, fall back, dudes--it's not a good look! Isn't this what you boys do when you like someone?

Reversepsychologyiwanttobetheobjectofyouraffectionsoiwillannoyyoutogetyourattentionhomoeroticraer? SO suspect right now...

From this week alone (there are three primary culprits):

I have a feeling I could read Faux-Rillz mind, write that shit down on Soul Strut and he'd still be colder than a Siberian Yeti Turd to me
I knew immediately that I could bend all of these poptarts to my will, and just waded in...
...I have a feeling I could read Faux-Rillz mind, write that shit down on Soul Strut and he'd still be colder than a Siberian Yeti Turd to me...

ahem...the yeti turd... (this actually comes up when you google search yeti turd)

Mr Too Damn Good by Gerald Levert

Ha!
I ain't gon' be pressin' you or stressin' you to make love...This reminds me that I need to call Faux_Rillz[/b].

1) People take opinions the wrong way when they're typed out. Many reasons to this.

Let's get something straight here.

Anything I ever said that you took the wrong way, I MEANT FOR YOU TO TAKE IT LIKE THAT.

e-thug life

You know you're in trouble when you see these colors comin' at ya

Amy needs to drop this dude and get with someone who has their money right (it doesn't have to be a lot of loot, just enough so that his record buying doesn't impede him from paying rent, eating, taking her out occasionally, etc) AND own a sizable collection AND own a fruity pink striped shirt.[/b] Those guys DO exist.

...And for the lil' dudes, he's referring to the [Thomas] Pink brand, not the color.

Ah man, why'd you have to go and ruin it? I was looking forward to the issuing of mad LITTLE DUDE ALERTS when I got home today...

I was preempting faux_rillz from making the faux pas; for a big dude, his range is somewhat limited.

Maybe this will help.......

Comments

• =[/b]

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    If I didn't know better, I would think some of you were trying holla at my man. I mean, really, fall back, dudes--it's not a good look! Isn't this what you boys do when you like someone?

Apparently both of collective tarts were too scared to address my inquiry about faux_riller undergarments yesterday. Let me take this opportunity to refresh my question:

[rillz: (page me)]

anybody else catch this??
    A stunning performance at nine in the morning. No sarcasm.
    That show is always on at the laundromat I use and I sometimes catch a snatch of it when I am dropping clothes off on the way to work.
    I'm not buying it. Trying to front like you don't have a laundry service come to the crib. Besides, aren't your button-downs dry clean only? Maybe saying your going to the laundromat is your excuse for some 'alone' time?

And yeah, Regis is terrible.
    Obviously I am not dropping buttondowns, slacks, etc. off at the laundromat.

Just underwear, t-shirts, socks and household linens.
    Get the game straight. Please.
    don't you have "people" for this?
    Damn, dudes: the "people" are the ones who actually do the laundry. All I do is drop it off on my way to work.

Dogs,
    What are you doing wearing underwear twice? Real headz wanna know? I mean, I can understand if you're 300 nautical miles off the coast and you got no choice, but what's up with choosing to put your pampered short 'n' curlies back into a pair of crushed velvet LV undergarments?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dogs,
    What are you doing wearing underwear twice? Real headz wanna know? I mean, I can understand if you're 300 nautical miles off the coast and you got no choice, but what's up with choosing to put your pampered short 'n' curlies back into a pair of crushed velvet LV undergarments?

Look, there's certain things a dude can do to keep himself from losing touch entirely with ordinary folks; wearing items of clothing up to three times before disposing of them is one of those things.

Don't ever let it be said that I am some kind of pampered poptart that doesn't keep it absolutely real.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I missed that one...What is this business about the underwear recycling?

Dogs,

Look, there's certain things a dude can do to keep himself from losing touch entirely with ordinary folks; wearing items of clothing up to three times before disposing of them is one of those things.

Don't ever let it be said that I am some kind of pampered poptart that doesn't keep it absolutely real.

Ah, I see...I have a funny underwear story for you, E**c. [page me]

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Ah, I see...I have a funny underwear story for you, E**c. [page me]

Faux looks weird in this mugshot:

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    That dude is 18?? Holy...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That dude is 18?? Holy...

No, I'm 28, and was 26 when that photo was taken...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Mr Too Damn Good by Gerald Levert

Ha! I ain't gon' be pressin' you or stressin' you to make love...This reminds me that I need to call Faux_Rillz[/b].

I was preempting faux_rillz from making the faux pas; for a big dude, his range is somewhat limited.

Maybe this will help.......

Those two where from me....*ahem* NEVER THAT SON! I will never ever try to interfere with you guys "canoodling".

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    If I didn't know better, I would think some of you were trying to holla at my man. I mean, really, fall back, dudes--it's not a good look! Isn't this what you boys do when you like someone?

I'm just saying the faux-bear is just sometimes a little too cool...

Yours Truly,
    (with lil dude poptart "to the extreme" tendencies)
    gNAT

Those two where from me....

Way to "out" yourself, there, P****ck!

That's fine...But what percentage of your 130 posts have you devoted to pointing this out?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

That's fine...But what percentage of your 130 posts have you devoted to pointing this out?

Yeah...more virtual beef! Yes dude...yours is bigger than mine

You're redstone and I'm pershing...

[sarcasm]So I stand corrected...sorry Soulstrut...sorry faux-rillz...sorry consulmud...I'm sooo sorry.... [/sarcasm]

Damn right my clitoris is bigger than that nub you call a penis.

• This thread is becoming more and more suspect.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    sorry Soulstrut...

We forgive you.

We forgive you.

Reynaldo! Do not forget which side your bread is buttered on!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Or is it really a clitoris...... or.... ?????

I could see your relationship as some sort of sexual role reversal, definitely.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

We forgive you.

Reynaldo! Do not forget which side your bread is buttered on!

Time to PM yourself Young Pimpin' 'Naldo.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    This thread is getting as ugly as the ugly one in Xscape.

What is your fucking problem? Please do not impugn my femininity. Would you self-describe your obsession with faux_rillz as "some sort of homoerotic cyber fixation?" I would--definitely.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

What is your fucking problem? Please do not impugn my femininity. Would you self-describe your obsession with faux_rillz as "some sort of homoerotic cyber fixation?" I would--definitely.

It could be. I do have fantasies of stripping off his little pink striped shirt, rubbing him down in KY Jelly, and trying to gerbil him up my ass.

I like to think of it as fauxing.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

It could be. I do have fantasies of stripping off his little pink striped shirt, rubbing him down in KY Jelly, and trying to gerbil him up my ass.

A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO!
    A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO!
    A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! AYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! A YO, NO HOMO! AYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

There is not AYO big enough to de-homo that statement, my friends.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Eeewww! Really?

[color:white]Sometimes when I'm getting my eat on like Reynaldo (get it?), I like to pull the clit with my lips and let it snap back. The pussy is like those pink squishy-head stress thingies from back in the day. No matter how much of a "beating" it takes, it always retains it's shape!!! Buh-bye stress! [/color]

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

There is not AYO big enough to de-homo that statement, my friends.

WORD! The Dipset chimed in, call the Purple City Byrd Gang next!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Herm...you're too much.

• gayness maximus

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    gayness maximus

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Alright...so I fully admit defeat in the "banter war" here with homegirl...even PMed her my white flag flying...it was a good response...a "DAMN!" kind of response...but then I read this thread again cuz hotsauce put it back up on top...and I got to thinking...even if I had a 1" penis...which is about as penile deficient as one can get, that's a huge, BIG, ginanormous clit...and more than a little gross...I wish I had thought of that whole logistical thing earlier...ahhhh.....I'm such a sore loser...

On another note...this shit is so scary....especially when compared with this: