Rappin' with gas - National Fuel Gas Corp

TurntablistTurntablist 113 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Does anyone have a copy of Rappin' with gas, by the National Fuel & Gas Distibution Corporation?I will drop some serious $$$.PeaceT

Comments

• Great now you got the song stuck in my head. Cookin with gas Cooking with gas..... NICE.... Never seen it just have it on tape or sombody's CD....

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Now I'm not usually one to question people's tastes or wants, but I have to ask why you would want this and why you're willing to spend money on it? It's a gimmick record that's already been used. Gimmick records are fine if you're the first to use it, but after that's done with, they're totally useless. No diss, just curious.

DJ Ferrari

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Now I'm not usually one to question people's tastes or wants, but I have to ask why you would want this and why you're willing to spend money on it? It's a gimmick record that's already been used. Gimmick records are fine if you're the first to use it, but after that's done with, they're totally useless. No diss, just curious.

DJ Ferrari

Very true. And it is a flexi-disc if I remember correctly.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

DJ Ferrari

i was going to make this exact post when i first saw this thread..

I'm getting curious for a response, but after some further investigation, it's quite clear. Dude's trying to complete his Product Placement 45 collection.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3549&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts

DJ Ferrari

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

• Yes, i do want to complete the collection, and so what? if somebody else has used it thats great, i merely want it because i enjoy these tunes, where as you seem to tarnish the thought of collecting it because some other bloke has used it.

• By the way this is a want forum, not a discussion.

Relax homie... not trying to hate, just curious as to why you would want it and I got an answer. If I ever see it, I'll hit you up. I do have the Willie John Ellison, but it's a keeper

DJ Ferrari

• Cool, cheers man checked out your website some pretty cool stuff, managed to get a copy of Willie John Ellison, but if you ever hear of anything else drop me a line.
    Peace
    T