Demon Fuzz Sockface Question....

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey SS Massive,
I know dudes have shown a lot of reproduction T Shirts of labels, memorabilia, all sorts of weird concert stuff and what have you. Has anyone in their travels, be it vintage or new, come across the sock face on the Afreaka! LP? I'm interested, I dunno why, but I want one. Like this:

Thanks and peace!
T.N.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I saw one in a shop once but it came with this too. Holla on the PM.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Got dupes of this one, hit me on the PM.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Nah son, look at the intricacy of that Demon Fuzz jawn. That's not even close!

You want the demon fuzz mask to wear?

Yeah, as a joke, I think it'd be fun.Call it "The Non's taxidermy."

I'm after the Herbie Mann chest vest and the Joe Pass buttplug myself.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Forcefield webstore. Got a bodysuit to match. When I come around, better watch your my nuggets.

• I'm after the Herbie Mann chest vest and the Joe Pass buttplug myself.

who got the Isaac Hayes chainmail??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    that looks custom-made to me. if your town is like my town, knitting is all the rage among hipsters, hippies, yuppie moms and cute dykes of all ages (there are knitting cafes, knitting circles, knitting parties, knit! knit! knit!). maybe you can join one of these shin-digs and get clacking or get someone to make you one to your specifications?

I'm thinking I might "commission" someone to do it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm thinking I might "commission" someone to do it.

I just wanted to salute you for making what I feel is an under-recognized yet soon-to-be-classic post.

Definitely one of the most bugged things I've ever seen on the 'Strut.

can i ask where and when you would wear this? and how do you plan on warning folks so you don't scar(e) them?

can i make a request for women everywhere and ask that you please not wear it while you have sweat pants on?

can i ask where and when you would wear this? and how do you plan on warning folks so you don't scar(e) them?

Yo, ladies and gents, this is not a sex thing, nor robbery related. I just think it's cool looking. Perhaps I'd wear it for Halloween, or while listening to Afreaka! to get in the proper mindset. Or acting a fool around the house.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I always thought it was one of those Lucha Libre masks.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm after the Herbie Mann chest vest and the Joe Pass buttplug myself.

(page me)

Yo, ladies and gents, this is not a sex thing, nor robbery related. I just think it's cool looking. Perhaps I'd wear it for Halloween, or while listening to Afreaka! to get in the proper mindset.[/b] Or acting a fool around the house.

my apologies.

i appreciate your dedication to the total musical experience.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Yo, ladies and gents, this is not a sex thing, nor robbery related. I just think it's cool looking. Perhaps I'd wear it for Halloween, or while listening to Afreaka! to get in the proper mindset.[/b] Or acting a fool around the house.

my apologies.

non, i don't know you, but picturing someone put afreaka on the turntable, sit down in their favorite comfy chair, calmly put on the mask, and smile is truly crazy and also

my apologies.

non, i don't know you, but picturing someone put afreaka on the turntable, sit down in their favorite comfy chair, calmly put on the mask, and smile

i just got a shiver down my spine

It's all fun. Dudes are acting like I'm the record Gollum being a damn weirdo. I'm really not, I just think it'd be funny. Ask 99Probs or manduro3000 for a character reference. NoShiver. Peace!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Dudes are acting like I'm the record Gollum being a damn weirdo. I'm really not, I just think it'd be funny. Ask 99Probs or manduro3000 for a character reference. NoShiver. Peace!

dang, i think it'd be a lot cooler if you were the record gollum...

but really like u said...
    It's all fun.

• I know it's only wednesday, but damn this could be the thread of the week. I haven't laughed this hard since the "walk away son" thread.

It's all fun.

the girls agree!

img src="http://3media.initialized.org/photos/2003-09-06 Org fair etc/02 Brooke and Hannah at the Knitting Club booth.jpg" width="600" height="455"/

edit reason: image size!

• I know it's only wednesday, but damn this could be the thread of the week. I haven't laughed this hard since the "walk away son" thread.

That description Mandrew gave was comedy and that ski mask for trade is funny as hell too.

• This is an amazing idea. freaky weirdo shit in 2006.

• Guy looks like..."Mommys little bank robber"...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn this thread is doin' it!!! A lot of shit on here today have been corny and right before I was gonna logout, I'm reading about The Non fantasizing of rockin' a fucking mask while listening to a record!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

Guy looks like..."Mommys little bank robber"...

SG

• Non, you need some TISM in your life