free soulseek privileges

slushslush 691 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
http://netbux.org/?r=131407you get paid 2 cents for every search, and it goes to your paypal account. good for soulseek privleges and interest accumulated ebay bills. and records i suppose.RECORD RELATED im feeling this: ridiculous. whats up with kaleidascope the label not the psych group(s)who is Ugly Custard

Comments

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Doesn't sound bad. You have to do 40 searches a day for two months for them to give you your first $50.

I'm trying it out.

I was going to quote you and replace your referral link with mine, muhahahaaaa - BUT, I'm not going to play another soulstrutter out cause I'm a dollarbincommon who needs the props.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    what the fuck is this shite? Take this thread down, we dont do that pyramid bullshit around here.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    what the fuck is this shite? Take this thread down, we dont do that pyramid bullshit around here.

It seems to make sense, they probably get paid per referral and/or advertising.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Y'all shouldn't register and use it like that...don't smell good for you mail box.

Kaleidoscope is a french label, an Orly subdivision if that's the one we talking about. They was heavy in Libraries too.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• slushslush 691 Posts
    of course its some pyramid azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bullllshiitttttt

but both of us get 2 cents

its not like they ask you for a credit card... easy billy!

is the ugly custard any good?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    we dont do that pyramid bullshit around here.

also i like the collective borg-like "we" used here. "WE ARE MOST DISPLEASED"

I've checked it out and it seems legit,

BUT 40 fuckin searches a day when you aren't actually searching for anything is a beeeeeiiiitch just to get 0.80 cents.

I'll have to do that everyday for 2 months to make the first paycheck. Okay, its 50 bucks, but I'm a UK'er so thats about 25 quid, which aint alot but its better than a poke in the ey with a shitty stick I spose.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    yeah its pretty silly.

but im at $4.85 already!!!!!!!

i can at least not feel guilty buying that new caramel kit kat thats like 2 dollars

Whoa, you must've been promoting that referral malarkey like a mean mutha. Did you only start doing it today?

You can buy unreferred dudes for $3 on there too man.

Man I've gotta get me some of those.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I notice bt sites are getting dumped with fake releases using this site. Pissing off a ton of people.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    yeah i feel bad for posting this, basically
    not really, but sort of

i was really excited at 5am that they were paying me to google search

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wait a minute, i just realized you called this shit "free soulseek privileges"

Just to pump your own shit! SCANDALOUS!!!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    moreso cos soulseek privleges is the only thing i use my paypal account for.

but i will gladly play the shady character on this one!

i made my 5 dollars!

and still no one can tell me if ugly custard is any good!