silhouettes OG check

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
i just pulled out my copy of this because i wanna put it on Hcrinks website, and im rethinking whether its an OG or not. it just in such good shape. could anyone get my the matrix numbers, or just tell me if the reish has brown cardboard?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    bump

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Hcrinks website

http://cuteoverload.com/

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    posting a reissue on the website is grounds for banning

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Hcrinks website

I WISH!!!

posting a reissue on the website is grounds for banning

thats what im sayin. i dunno, it probly isnt, i bought it from some old dude at the flea market, but i just wanna make sure

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    mine reads A4RS-554-1.

out of curiosity, on the back cover of your's, is the image of the group in the studio really clear or is it pretty faint?

mine reads A4RS-554-1.

out of curiosity, on the back cover of your's, is the image of the group in the studio really clear or is it pretty faint?
    thats the matrix for mine, cept mine says A4RS-554-2

oh and the picture is faint. is yours an OG?

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    mine reads A4RS-554-1.

thats the matrix for mine, cept mine says A4RS-554-2

oh and the picture is faint. is yours an OG?

i've always assumed so, but i've seen a few copies around with cardboard covers but different fonts on the back and the picture pretty clear.

wow, so now we're both guessing. can we get someone else in here with a copy?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    send it to me in Seattle Patrick and I will inspect it. Cool?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Reissue: from Italy, flimsy cover, white interior
    OG: Not those things.
    You're overthinking it Macktrick.

ahh ok, thanks Non, just wasnt sure because alot of these reishes now days have brown cardboard. thanks for clearing it up though

• Reissue: from Italy, flimsy cover, white interior
    OG: Not those things.
    You're overthinking it Macktrick.

There were a load of sealed ones unloaded in the last few years. Perhaps you got ones of those.

Dude behind Segue was selling loads of sealed Silhouettes & Nathan Davis LPs. Not for cheap.... however, cheaper than they were before! You might have seen him slanging em on ebay like clockwork.