flavor of love

badder_than_evilbadder_than_evil 951 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
anyone checking this out?? who is your favourite? mine has to be smiley. just waiting for lobster to be dumped when she has served her purpose.

Comments

• that shit is boring. flav overload..cant..take..any..more...

• YES!

that show is , and yes smiley is that dime piece. I think it's going to come down to Smiley, New York, and maybe Sweetie. I also think that country-girl who barfed has potential.

Red Oyster= . She thinks she's making moves by being a snitch but dude she's going to get cut real soon, not as soon as "pumpkin" though. That girl who thinks she looks like Beyonce need to bounce-out of the house with those big-ass titties.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Hoops is so sexy

best show on tv now

• co-sign. Once pumpkin, redo yster and the "beyonce" wannabee is out, all the girls willb be bangin'.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I watched an episode in Maui. It was like watching a car crash. I wonder what Chuck thinks of Flav now?

Red hoodrat needs to go.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dag, I've been missing this. What day/time does it come on?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I wonder what Chuck thinks of Flav now?

I read somehwere where they asked Chuck about Flav and he laughed and said he's watched flav act crazy for 20 years now. now everybody else gets to watch it too. or something like that.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I wonder what Chuck thinks of Flav now?

I read somehwere where they asked Chuck about Flav and he laughed and said he's watched flav act crazy for 20 years now. now everybody else gets to watch it too. or something like that.

That's a pretty good attitude to take. I really gotta DVR this show. My wife ad I got a kick out of it. Of course she doesn't really know who Flavor is or what PE meant, but it's all good.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Drewn: VH1, 10 pm I think on Sunday.

This show has me cracking up. Two examples:

Flav says he's gonna have them meet some old friends of his. These skanks think they're going to meet PE or Snoop Dogg. Comedy!!! Who would have some random TV broads meet his good friends?

I think this is gonna be a Joe Millionaire scenario where these girls are gonna think Flav has money. How much money can he have with 6 kids and previous legal problems? Also, they don't realize how old he is. He is 46[/b].

Goldie is with the commentary too.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    they don't care[/b] how old he is.

"Now, I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger..."

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Hoopz[/b] is so sexy
    Word.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Red Oyster= . She thinks she's making moves by being a snitch but dude she's going to get cut real soon, not as soon as "pumpkin" though. That girl who thinks she looks like Beyonce need to bounce-out of the house with those big-ass titties.
    "Pumkin" will probably stay, because the show will look weird with an all-black cast on VH1. Red Oyster too... and she'll get shafted after squealing like a pig time after time.