Continental Europe Meeting THIS SUMMER

124»

Comments

• Can a lurker join in on the festivities and maybe learn something.

PS.
    When we are going to do that Duivel thing?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Can a lurker join in on the festivities and maybe learn something.

Learn what? Learn to have fun? I would love to teach you how to collect records. I'm seriuos. I'm a great colletro. I'll teach you...

What's Duivel?

PS: You're in... welcome!

• If more people are down to do this thing here in Amsterdam, i am willing to organise some shit over here..I'm a BBQ expert and love records.

If thats how its gonna be, I'll help you. If neccesary.

But, I think Grope should do his Cologne thing first.
    He's the one that brought this whole thing up. Give him the credits and the honour of doing this in his town.

Besides, I really like Koln. Im down with going to Germany for this record/beer/meet&greet-thang.

My 2cts

Dont get me wrong man..i just want to help out if people want to do this in Amsterdam, not trying to take any credit for it. Offcourse your help would be appreciated if this event takes place here.

What's Duivel?

It's a Hip Hop cafe here in Amsterdam.

PS.

I'm DJ??ng there together with DJ Delay (Kids love wax) Sunday January 29th 00.00-03.00
    come in and say hi, but i have a feeling I already know you

• Learn what? Learn to have fun? I would love to teach you how to collect records. I'm seriuos. I'm a great colletro. I'll teach you...

Thanks man Keep posting interesting stories about records. If I have something meaningful to say you'll see me

PS.

I'm DJ??ng there together with DJ Delay (Kids love wax) Sunday January 29th 00.00-03.00
    come in and say hi, but i have a feeling I already know you

I'm a suspect? I'm a lil dude. I'll doubt you know me.

• Hi Grope & hi fellow euro strutters,

I think setting this up in Cologne will be not such a big deal, yall! With the help of grope and olski we can make it 'appen fo sho'.

I'm gonna block the date (only fridays possible - im sorry) in the club for our little neat strutter meeting and we have a nice 400+ people location with more k??lsch and J??germeister than is healthy to drink :-)

We could check the youth hostal here for a low budget strutter dorm and of course offer (limited) space of our homes to you guys. And we also have wild camping spots here (but don't fight with the cops mang!)

We of course can throw a nice BBQ (yes, of course with soundsystem!) and record swap meeting on saturday or sunday - no problem, we're doing this frequently anyway.

On saturday most of the record shops here are closing 18pm to 20pm, all shops closed on sundays!

Peace yall, hope to see you in Cologne l8 summer & holla if I should take action...

Best,

Scope

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Hi Grope & hi fellow euro strutters,

I think setting this up in Cologne will be not such a big deal, yall! With the help of grope and olski we can make it 'appen fo sho'.

I'm gonna block the date (only fridays possible - im sorry) in the club for our little neat strutter meeting and we have a nice 400+ people location with more k??lsch and J??germeister than is healthy to drink :-)

We could check the youth hostal here for a low budget strutter dorm and of course offer (limited) space of our homes to you guys. And we also have wild camping spots here (but don't fight with the cops mang!)

We of course can throw a nice BBQ (yes, of course with soundsystem!) and record swap meeting on saturday or sunday - no problem, we're doing this frequently anyway.

On saturday most of the record shops here are closing 18pm to 20pm, all shops closed on sundays!

Peace yall, hope to see you in Cologne l8 summer & holla if I should take action...

Best,

Scope