iHop (Big plates of food related)

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone gone for the all you can eat lately? I haven't done it for nearly 5 years, and I wanna know if my game is still up there. 11 pancakes, easy on the whipped cream.

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    you know people go to these spots and drop a mid meal pinch to make room for more food.....

that does not conjure a pleasant eating experience.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i hit the west hollywood location saturday morning with my lady, who is a certified ihop head.
    i got eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and all u can eat pancakes, which came out to only 4.
    maple + strawberry + blueberry syrups + mr. pibb = delicious.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,902 Posts
    I use to hit it up all the time when I lived in Scottsdale.

The skillets were the bomb.

• i hit the west hollywood location saturday morning with my lady, who is a certified ihop head.

hoo! right by Barney's Beanery, right? We'd hit that joint up for lunch when I lived out there...

• i hit the west hollywood location saturday morning with my lady, who is a certified ihop head.

hoo! right by Barney's Beanery, right? We'd hit that joint up for lunch when I lived out there...

Yup, I was there Saturday night with the lil lady. I had the chicken club w/ provolone and chibata(sic) bread. It was good.

• i don`t like pancakes.

i also prefer dennys.their eggs benedict is the shit..

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i hit the west hollywood location saturday morning with my lady, who is a certified ihop head.

Yup, I was there Saturday night with the lil lady. I had the chicken club w/ provolone and chibata(sic) bread. It was good.

that's the spot, but i prefer norms for breakfast.

taza i was driving down la brea with a lady and saw the wall that was your old avatar! i was like "oh shit!"
    lady: what?
    me: um... [thinking do i want to get into the whole soulstrut nerd factor thing...] i think i left the heat on...

taza i was driving down la brea with a lady and saw the wall that was your old avatar! i was like "oh shit!"
    me: um... [thinking do i want to get into the whole soulstrut nerd factor thing...] i think i left the heat on...

NORMS!! Over on Beverly(???) in Beverly Hills, right? Damn, you guys! Next you'll be telling me how great Roscoes* was on your luchbreak today.

*I actually found a Roscoes here in Brooklyn, but haven't tried it yet - it's waaaay too deep from a train stop.

• i don`t like pancakes.

The thought of eating a hollandaise sauce from Dennys .

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i don`t like pancakes.

Dennys is the only thing worse than IHOP...

Food, service and atmosphere are all mad

The only breakfast chain I even fuck with is Waffle House, otherwise I stick to the local greazy spoons...

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

NORMS!! Over on Beverly(???) in Beverly Hills, right? Damn, you guys! Next you'll be telling me how great Roscoes* was on your luchbreak today.

*I actually found a Roscoes here in Brooklyn, but haven't tried it yet - it's waaaay too deep from a train stop.

Not close to a Roscoes but I'll take the Norms on Beverly over any Ihop or Denny's any day of the week... 2am goodness right there.....