pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Who watched last night? My Monday evenings are booked now until the end of the season.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dude...heads were dropping like flies last night. Plamer took one right to the neck like a trooper. Guess it's back to Allstate.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Hell yeah... I've been obsessed since episode 1 of the first season. This one looks like it'll be just as intense as the other seasons. Heart medication needed for Monday nights. Oh and I love that Chloe is hot now

DJ Ferrari

• I was waiting for somebody to make this post. I've officially been converted since last year. I thought like most that this was a geek show. Then I got hooked.

But my memeory is bad. Who's the main bad guy on the phone? Wasn't he in last seasons show?

p.s. Why do you think they cast a president who looks just like Nixon?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I was hoping someone would post this shit.

Palmer DEAD... CRAZY

Michelle... DONE

Tony = FuKKed up

All in the first 15 mins!

Shit was crazy!

Anyone hear how a shitload of peoples TV's all switched to the news with 10 mins left??? People were ready to fukk up the cable company.

I can't wait for the second part of the season opener tonight.

Jack is BACK!

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    What I want to know is when are the last Arrested Developments airing?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I can't tell who the main bad guy is.....was he in last season or the season before? From the jumpoff though I knew that the president's assistant was no good.

Lastnight was fire! Count my girl as another person who's on the list. She thought the show sounded weak from what she heard from others. Lastnight she was yellin' at me to turn it back during the commercial break when I turned to see what was going on at the globes.

Man, the president on the show is such a daft prick. Is it just me, or does he look like a weasel? I couldn't stand him last season and this season he's just as dumb. Fuck, what is gonna happen without Palmer being around? I don't think theres a chance...

And whats up with bringin' that hobbit on the show? I was waitin' for him to call out "Don't say that... Goonies never say die!"

But then I started yellin' RUDY RUDY RUDY at the end... It's all good!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Michelle...

In my dreams I'm a terrorist and Michelle tortures me with a slow striptease.

Michelle...

In my dreams I'm a terrorist and Michelle tortures me with a slow striptease.

HAHA... yeah... She's got it goin' on!

• I am jealous not sure when it's due to air in the UK. Anyone?

Dude! Along with heart medication I need some Oops I Crapped my Pants every episode. Shit is shaping up to be crazy. I love it

DJ Ferrari

Dude! Along with heart medication I need some Oops I Crapped my Pants every episode. Shit is shaping up to be crazy. I love it

DJ Ferrari

Dun worry! I just sent you some of these in da mail!!!

DJ Ferrari

Dun worry! I just sent you some of these in da mail!!!

Nice... I hope they get here before Monday!

Nice... I hope they get here before Monday!

Nothin' but the best for you sir. Express post all the way!

How long do you think it's gonna take for that shit head pres to finally realize his wife ain't crazy?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Man, my wife and I were getting HEATED at the TV last night over that president. Dude was a complete idiot last season too.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    what is up with secret agents being able to unlock codes to detonate bombs on other people. it's like a universal remote for bombs

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    what is up with secret agents being able to unlock codes to detonate bombs on other people. it's like a universal remote for bombs

I watched last night and the plot had more holes than 2lbs of Swiss. But as we have seen, this nation is willing to suspend disbelief for anything terra-ist related. Isn't Alias enough for the X-treme couch potatos? Although prez's wife is hot in that drunken office party kind of way.

And yes, Arrested Dev rules!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    the un-edited part of the commercial promo you didnt see...

blond ho: "who, who are you?"

mr.24 man: "egggh, I am someone who is still not supposed to be alive! eggh"

Blond ho: "wait. wouldnt it have been easier to just say 'someone who should be dead'?"

mr.24 man: "no bitch! it wouldnt have been as dramatic! Havent you heard of DRAMA? Over the top scenarios? and bad writing? damn! ...Now put a scorn on your face, your close-up is coming up next!"

I don't question the validity of TV shows, I let them entertain me. It's way more enjoyable that way. Of course it's far fetched... it's TV! I only question things in the real world.

DJ Ferrari

I watched last night and the plot had more holes than 2lbs of Swiss. But as we have seen, this nation is willing to suspend disbelief for anything terra-ist related. Isn't Alias enough for the X-treme couch potatos? Although prez's wife is hot in that drunken office party kind of way.

And yes, Arrested Dev rules!

Dude... It's a TV show! First thing that should have told you this was all the hot people on it. And the fact that every hour something huge is going down. Ur making it seem like I should have clowned all those James Bond movies cause the shit was so fake!

As yes.. The prez wife is looking good. But the part with her using that tactic to get the card scared me a lil. More so when my gurlfriend was like "See... Don't piss me off or I'll do something like that in public!"

She was jokin' but still...

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I don't question the validity of TV shows, I let them entertain me. It's way more enjoyable that way. Of course it's far fetched... it's TV! I only question things in the real world.

DJ Ferrari

I know I know. Its just those previews really get me laughing. Deep preview voice guy.... "THIS, is the most important episode yet..." "THIS, is the most shocking episode yet..." "Will Jack Bauer make it out alive????"

I bet be does.

Phew, from the way everyone was bugging out I thought maybe you all thought you were watching some shit

Yes, I can suspend disbelief that a 100lb anorexic Jen Garner can kick ayass, coz it's hott. But duuuuuude, when I was little I thought Keefer was some sort of tough guy who could take Scott Storch's lunch money and fly around like a vampire, now he's just a joke like that Caruso twat.

I know I know. Its just those previews really get me laughing.

Haha... yeah we were laughing that Jack Bauer's the only guy who could find the only hot girl living next to an oil rig

You guys remember the Chuck Norris facts? We were replacing Chuck Norris with Jack Bauer last night. Good times. Jack Bauer can divide by zero, Jack Bauer's tears cure cancer... too bad he's never cried, etc.

DJ Ferrari

Phew, from the way everyone was bugging out I thought maybe you all thought you were watching some shit

Yes, I can suspend disbelief that a 100lb anorexic Jen Garner can kick ayass, coz it's hott. But duuuuuude, when I was little I thought Keefer was some sort of tough guy who could take Scott Storch's lunch money and fly around like a vampire, now he's just a joke like that Caruso twat.

Maybe u got ur realities mixed up... When I was young, I thought Keefer was some dude acting as some sort of tough guy who could take Scott Storch's lunch money and fly around like a vampire.

And plz don't put Carruso & Keefer in the same class.

Dude had one good show and even that he sucked in. Something tells me you should stick to comedy TV shows. This way you won't get the real world and the fake one mixed up as easily.

Maybe u got ur realities mixed up... When I was young, I thought Keefer was some dude acting as some sort of tough guy who could take Scott Storch's lunch money and fly around like a vampire.

Dude had one good show and even that he sucked in. Something tells me you should stick to comedy TV shows. This way you won't get the real world and the fake one mixed up as easily.

Yo but Caruso was in King Of NY.

I guess it always comes down to: I thought Keefer was taller

PS: I like my reality just the way it is, with milk, no sugar.

Yo but Caruso was in King Of NY.

I guess it always comes down to: I thought Keefer was taller

PS: I like my reality just the way it is, with milk, no sugar.

You just hate on Keefer cause he's Canadian!!

We were replacing Chuck Norris with Jack Bauer last night.

Yes!! Someone else was thinking what i was thinking but spent way more time on it...

The World According to Jack Bauer

DJ Ferrari

HA.. Nice...

Thx