I Have a Dream

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It (Martin Luther King remix) http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21J31ZBW55E4P0BPSBF5AISZQV

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

No offense, but is nothing sacred?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Mmmm it was a track done in the mid 80's and was a blueprint for alot of house music tracks to come after.

Also, it was a huge anthem for the black gay community. Kinda like it was speaking for them also in a big way.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Damn, it's been a long time since I heard this. Big hit. I don't think it's in bad taste.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    A classic in the genre yeah, I got the original 12", heard this might be worth something?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Mmmm it was a track done in the mid 80's and was a blueprint for alot of house music tracks to come after.

Also, it was a huge anthem for the black gay community. Kinda like it was speaking for them also in a big way.

Thanks for hipping me...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Thanks for hipping me...

No worries. Many big name DJ's back in the day used it. Kinda like as a way of preechin' to their following.