long time want.....

RishanRishan 454 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I've been pulling my hair out for a while looking for a mint copy of Pete Rock & CL Smooth - 'All Souled Out' EP. Can anyone help with this, have a copy they might part with, or know the location of one? Got some solid hip hop LP's to trade and I don't mind being taken advantage of . Thanks!

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I've been pulling my hair out for a while looking for a mint copy of Pete Rock & CL Smooth - 'All Souled Out' EP. Can anyone help with this, have a copy they might part with, or know the location of one? Got some solid hip hop LP's to trade and I don't mind being taken advantage of . Thanks!

This shows up on ebay often enough. I see the test pressing more often than the commercial release!'

h

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Yep, I've seen it lots, but I'm so forgetful when it comes to ebay I miss out every time! Anyway, here is what I've got available in the way of trades:

Da Grassroots - 'Passage Through Time' 2LP near mint/near mint
    Black Sheep - 'Wolf in Sheeps Clothing' LP near mint/near mint
    Grandmaster Caz - 'Grandest of them all' LP near mint/near mint
    Chi Ali - 'The Fabulous...' LP promo sticker cover near mint
    OC - 'Word...Life' LP near mint
    Hard Knocks - 'School of...' LP near mint/near mint
    Showbiz and AG - 'Runaway Slave' LP near mint/vg+ vinyl
    KMD - 'Mr Hood' LP near mint/vg+ vinyl

All are OG US pressings and I don't use excellent as a grading between vg+ and nm.
    I've got proper cardboard packaging too, in case anyone is worried about getting an envelope mailer from the UK

• Rishan do you still need an 'All Souled Out' ?
    I have one here.I'm in u.k.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Hi, PM coming your way!