Filmstrut - underrated supporting actors/actresses

2»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

ned beatty

david strathairn

jt walsh

john cazale

the great thing about john cazale's legacy is that dude made 5 movies and then died. those five movies are the godafather 1 & 2, the deer hunter, the conversation and dog day afternoon. 5 out of 5

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

her too. she is so much more than 'the wife' and 'the lover', i hope someone takes a chance on her and puts her in a lead. she was the best thing about Ray for me.

add to the list

don cheadle
    jennifer jason leigh

jennifer jason leigh

did you see the anniversary party?

what did you think?

jennifer jason leigh

what did you think?

i saw it awhile ago and thought it was kinda bleah. just seemed like a bunch of yuppie drama i couldn't relate to

jennifer jason leigh

what did you think?

i saw it awhile ago and thought it was kinda bleah. just seemed like a bunch of yuppie drama i couldn't relate to

yea - it was like a bad accident. everyone in it was so unlikeable but when it was over i felt like i could have watched more...phoebe cates!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

her too. she is so much more than 'the wife' and 'the lover', i hope someone takes a chance on her and puts her in a lead. she was the best thing about Ray for me.

Good call. Regina King has got a presence that always makes her stick out. Even in a clunker like 'Down To Earth' with Chris Rock. She needs a leading part. Co-sign on Mercedes Ruehl too. She was great in 'The Fisher King'. I like my screen ladies with a bit of oomph. Glossy pinups don't cut it for me.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts

co-

digging his scrubs-role too - dude kills it!