Get On the Good Foot Pics

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
here's a few pics of the Good Foot from last night. prime cuts set it off...shaft in africa, what! sport casual in the midst of his all 45 set. un-G brought his dildo along! i stopped churning butter to play some daddy love. thanks to all who braved the weather and came out, we're doing it again next month, on february 11th, and every second saturday of the month there after.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    It was all going really well for me until a girl requested "some really cheesy 80s stuff, you know really cheesy" So I played Timex Social Club and that was about all I had. Judging from her happy reaction to the next DJ, I think she meant Kurtis Blow and Flashlight.

PS: beautiful barmaid alert.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    funny enough, we went til 3, and i got no cheesy 80's requests.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    you gotta love when people are feelin' the funk

you gotta love when people are feelin' the funk

yeah, i should have taken a pic of the bloomberg guys playin pool, they were def feelin the funk...lol

• your beard is !... i wish i could rock mine like that, but job/wife ain't havin' it... i have to keep my hair and beard the same length (4 guard)

your beard is !... i wish i could rock mine like that, but job/wife ain't havin' it... i have to keep my hair and beard the same length (4 guard)

thanks, i gotta trim it a bit, but my wife is loving it so i'm torn...lol

• Hey! I know those guys! Sorry I missed it Pres.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Looks good. Definitely gonna try & make it next month, although I have to fly out of town for business that week, and get home late Friday nite. I'll take a nap on Saturday so I can hang (man am I getting old.....).

Looks good. Definitely gonna try & make it next month, although I have to fly out of town for business that week, and get home late Friday nite. I'll take a nap on Saturday so I can hang (man am I getting old.....).

yo sounds good, i'm all about the nap. that is after getting up early to get some good vinyl scores.