Hello

Arnold_PalmerArnold_Palmer 2 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I want to introduction. I am Sanjay from New Delhi. Nice Record! Besides, RAJ needs me to make things well here. Send private messages to me if you can. Bye.

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    HI

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Looks like theres a new AP on the block.

welcome

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Hello

• Namaste

• Nice Record!

you mean

"Nice One!"

Quick! Staring contest!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Namaste

Have you seen Salaam Namaste? Hot Movie! Priety Zinta is totally and the abortion scene--well, it made me drop my ladoo.

Arnold, can you score me some rare films? I'm looking for the "naughty" version of Hare Rama Hare Krishna...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I want to introduction. I am Sanjay from New Delhi. Nice Record! Besides, RAJ needs me to make things well here. Send private messages to me if you can. Bye.

Hi Sanjay!

Good luck getting to know us as well as the true.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Are you the same Sanjay that was helping me with my electric bill?? Have you told the Texas Utilities Commission that there is no truth to the report that I have a meth lab and grow lights in the attic? Please explain to them that there must be another reason my bill is so damn high.

Thank you

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I get it now. Wow. Took me a minute. lol.

• Gold

• where's "holy pakora" graemlin when you need it ?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Yes, how do I make a FORMAL request for a ban, but anonymously?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Respect!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Gold

HAHAHA!!! Birdie Num Num!!! HAHAHA!!!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

Gold

stay gold pony boy

• I got angry with RAJ his PM said to not to socialize hear. only to delete promotion URLs. I laugh only to see .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I got angry with RAJ his PM said to not to socialize hear. only to delete promotion URLs. I laugh only to see .

Good luck with that. How's India these days?

Peace, 'latency . . .