kids these days...:funky drummer related

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
"id like to dedicate this to the late, great Tony Williams"...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1581867722104021421WHAT THE FUCK!?! he is 12, how does he even know who Tony Williams was,...oh shit, at his age i was breaking arms on skateboards and hiding from girls...

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i think this is the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted but i aint complainin...

kid is pretty , even compared to a lot of his elders.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i think this is the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted

whoops.
    ahh well, what can i say... little dude alert

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man, I saw this kid on TV last year who may have been even younger than that... I think he was from FL... absolutely KILLED it on the kit, had some suspect rapping parts too but that didn't really detract from his drum skills... I wish I could remember his name. I looked it up initially but couldn't really find anything on him.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Wow. He has accomplished what I could only dream of at half my age.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wow. He has accomplished what I could only dream of at half my age.

: : : : : : : : :

i never seen anyone look like they were in fast forward before.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Man, I saw this kid on TV last year who may have been even younger than that... I think he was from FL... absolutely KILLED it on the kit, had some suspect rapping parts too but that didn't really detract from his drum skills... I wish I could remember his name. I looked it up initially but couldn't really find anything on him.

Little Ray?

if so that kid killed it! we use to watch this @ work before it aired, On some

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Man, I saw this kid on TV last year who may have been even younger than that... I think he was from FL... absolutely KILLED it on the kit, had some suspect rapping parts too but that didn't really detract from his drum skills... I wish I could remember his name[/b] . I looked it up initially but couldn't really find anything on him.

His name is Tony Royster Jr

Peace

• that shits just intense
    id start a band with him anyday

• i was kinda bummed out when that ended... i could watch that shit all night

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Little Ray?

if so that kid killed it! we use to watch this @ work before it aired, On some

Thats sounds right...