Your Mom!

BelgianWaffleBelgianWaffle 288 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
yep... it's Mother's Day on Sunday - show her that you love her!!...and I have to think of something to give her. She lives on the other coast, so I'll probably have to order something online to be delivered. I'll follow up with a phone call that day too.The flower websites (1-800, and FTD) are anyone got any alternatives? Any of them got next day delivery (in case I can't find something until then)What are YOU doing for your Mom on Mother's Day?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I am going to my mom's crib and cooking her dinner. Of course I'll take the crazyniceraer flower arrangement with me too!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'm going to my sister's house for brunch with her my Mom & Dad...she lives an hour+ drive away, but always insists on having "brunch" on my only day off from work instead of "lunch" so I gotta be up mad early

gift for Mom is easy, though, we have an understanding now that I get her mad weight of this tea she digs from Tealuxe, and usually augment it with a teacup or coasters or somethin' tea-related...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ...and I have to think of something to give her. She lives on the other coast, so I'll probably have to order something online to be delivered. I'll follow up with a phone call that day too.

Buy buy buy. Why don't you make something from the heart?

Or get her a gift certificate for

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The perfunctory greeting card.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    If she likes lobster
    If she likes steak

tried, tested, and approved, next day delivery!