wu tang memorobilia

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
what's up strutters? just throwing this out there. my boss is sitting on a bunch of wu tang clan related items (mostly prototype athletic jersies: baseball, football, and basketball that the wu wore on stage) and were going to put out when their clothing line was active. this was never released to the public, and each jersey is customized with a member of the clan's name on the back. anyone interested? i know their is a slight possibility there are a few fans out there, hit me via pm. he's selling them reasonable, and i have photos of each piece. peace. pres.

Comments

• post pics

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    coming at ya as asoon as i can. peace. pres.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    what's up strutters? just throwing this out there. my boss is sitting on a bunch of wu tang clan related items (mostly prototype athletic jersies: baseball, football, and basketball that the wu wore on stage) and were going to put out when their clothing line was active. this was never released to the public, and each jersey is customized with a member of the clan's name on the back. anyone interested? i know their is a slight possibility there are a few fans out there, hit me via pm. he's selling them reasonable, and i have photos of each piece. peace. pres.

Put em on eBay foll. French & German people will buy all of them!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    my boss is sitting on a bunch of wu tang clan related items (mostly prototype athletic jersies: baseball, football, and basketball that the wu wore on stage) and were going to put out when their clothing line was active.

For some reason, I don't think my boss is sitting on any similar items...

of course. i know that some of you cats might be interested, so i'm asking you before i put 'em up. there is a bunch. so far i have chef, bobby d, and ghost baseball jersies....more to come as inventory is done.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    post pics
    !

• For some reason, I think my boss is sitting on his ass...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I want the GHOST one!

RAW

pm me sheep...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    WU-WEAR..............

• I saw an old Russian lady wearing a WU-Wear hoodie the other day.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    yes a rae the chef one would be ill

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "For the New Year, Strictly[/b] (recycled) Wu Wear"[/b]

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Have any poon-tang clan shirts left?

Have any poon-tang clan shirts left?

just one ...with your name on it.

WU-WEAR..............

i will agree, but there are some collectros out there... but this stuff is

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hey man, can you put that Cappadonna mesh half shirt on hold for me? Thanks..

no mesh..but i'm getting the basketball jersey on monday..hehehe

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Put em on eBay foll. French & German people will bid on all of them!

Paying is a different story...

• are we gonna get to see pics?

are we gonna get to see pics?

yeah i won't have them til monday, my boss didn't have them at the office. hold tight.

• holdin'

thanks!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    WU-WEAR..............

i will agree, but there are some collectros out there... but this stuff is

I guess I should put some Percy Miller gear on ICE.

RANDOM GEAR

for all of you waiting for the pics, i'll have them after lunch today. sorry for the delay.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    I saw an old Russian lady wearing a WU-Wear hoodie the other day.

saw the same thing on an old Czech lady, maybe they're really popular with old eastern-european women

I saw an old Russian lady wearing a WU-Wear hoodie the other day.

saw the same thing on an old Czech lady, maybe they're really popular with old eastern-european women

popular with europeans in general for some reason...wu tang forever?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I once saw an older redneck lady wearing one of the old shirts that had the wu-tage logo on the front and "protect ya neck" on the back.. I almost asked to buy it from her but it was beat to hell...

pics as requested folls:

rza aka bobby digital:

raekwon the chef:

mr. meth: not many of these

tony starks, iron man, ghost

football jersey

almost all of these come in XXL and XXXL with matching shorts. sorry guys, they go as a set. pm me if you're interested, i'll be putting the ones on e bay after i speak with the interested parties on here.