awesome website of Blue Note covers

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    nice

• Yeah, I found that a couple of years ago. Real nice.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    A while back I downloaded all 2210 album cover pics on that site and set them as my screen saver (slide show mode). Chet Baker didn't age well.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    nice, look at all the records i can't afford!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    A while back I downloaded all 2210 album cover pics on that site and set them as my screen saver (slide show mode). Chet Baker didn't age well.

holy shit!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    There are two great coffee table books that feature all the great blue note covers of the day. Last I checked they were pretty affordable too.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Chet Baker didn't age well.
    heroin is a hell of a drug

• A while back I downloaded all 2210 album cover pics on that site and set them as my screen saver (slide show mode). Chet Baker didn't age well.
    Damn, I wish I knew how to do that. I'd make it my screen saver in a second.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    There are two great coffee table books that feature all the great blue note covers of the day. Last I checked they were pretty affordable too.

• WORST BLUE NOTE COVER EVER

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

WORST BLUE NOTE COVER EVER

creep-OUT!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I think it's kinda cool, myself.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• The Afro Art label just jacked this artwerk (the circle logo part) for this Gerardo Frisina 12". Pretty tight afro/latin house track with some quality live instrumentation. Its one of those logos that looks good spinning around the table.

$??

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Krinky, you must have been on vacation when this site was discussed last time!

Have you checked out the rest of the guys site? It's craaaaaazy!

For audiophile overabundance go here:

http://www.gokudo.co.jp/index2.htm

let the jpeg parade begin!

• I AM THE GREATEST COLLECTRO![/b]

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I AM THE GREATEST COLLECTRO![/b]

STEP YOUR DOILEY GAME UP BATCHES!! [/b]

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Please do not post pictures of men holding their SNAKE [/b]

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    one book I have is a bunch of Francis Wolff's photography, not just album covers. It's awesome, lots of frameable stuff in there.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts