wHITEY ON THE MOOn....TONIGHT! Soundclash Edition

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Thass right..TONITEGuzzo and Monkey duke it out on the wheels of steel for 60 minutes apiece to see quien es mas guapo![/b]Tune in and cast your votes. The winner gets smoked up for free for the next three shows. So you know we gon' be doin' our bestest with our finest selekshunssss and no dead air between rekkids. It's gonna be GOTDAMN!!!

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    May I make a request?

Can you guys plaese play music I can only listen to while wearing my Depends?? with Stain-Defender?? for optimal blood-removal??

• iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
    OK, sure. You got it!

Here's the link...

http://www.titanradio.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Listen+Live

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Thread name stealer... and what happened to my Honarary Grail thing?

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    at what time is this again?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    comes on in 1 hour

8pm PST

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    we gettin a late start...t-minus 2 minutes

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you guys smokin that Kif?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you guys smokin that Kif?

singular...one whitey is AWOL

are YOU smokin that Kif yo? you must be, cuz this "Modern Soul" ish is WICK-WACK!

what the fuck happened? i tuned out for a second only to come back to dudes sayin the show is canceled?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yup

• iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
    what the fuck happened? i tuned out for a second only to come back to dudes sayin the show is canceled?

Well, what happened was this>>

Guzzo thought it would be cute to play make believe and put Shure needles in his pockets as if they were spare change. Thus destroying one beyond recognition. Lucky for us there was an extra neele stashed with the ancient turntables we're currently using. Keep in mind we've had to lie, beg, cheat, steal, etc. to get needles, mixers and working turntables for virtually every show. This has amazingly worked in our favor more times than not.

And as you know, Adam's love affair with Modern Soul is only rivaled by his fascination with 8 minute songs and/or cueing up random selections from horrific albums as some sort of twisted experiment in bad taste. Thus leaving me with less time to rock my 3-4 minute jams but, giving me more time to dash out to the parking lot to make sure we're not getting ticketed and to get blazed in my 280Z.

So, this week, we planned on having a soundclash to give each of us a chance to flex and do the damn thing. Cool, I go get the drugs and Adam sets up the tables and begins his 60 minute routine. I arrive at 8:30 only to find him bathed in fluorescent light, handling a dog-eared script for the Edward James Olmos masterpiece "Stand and Deliver" and looking rather disillusioned. You see, the extra needle we discovered was taken from the studio. Even though I suggested last week that we either hide or hold on to it for future shows. Of course, no one listens to me. I'm just a stoned, limping moron. So Adam is trying to use his damaged, beat-to-shit Shure needle and it's just not happening. I take a look at it and folks, this thing was finished. So of course, I try to get all ghetto on it and try to fix it with duct tape and paper (!?). Needless to say, it didn't work out.

Well there you have it. Adam's elaborate plan to avoid soundclashing with me actually worked out. We'll se what he tries topull next week. Gotta give him props for the "Stand and Deliver" script hough. That was a touch of pure genius!!! I think we should read excerpts from it next week. Yes, we'll definitely do that.

That's really what happened. You can't make this stuff up folls. This my life with Guzzo...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ADAM YOU SO FANY!

Hope you guys get it together for this next week, looking forward to it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was ready to wreck shop had about 40 modern foll LP's with me even brought the back up needle from hell. unfortunately in hell they scratch up US army promo funk recruitment albums (for anyone that heard that little piece about Faze-o, you heard that piece of vinyls unexpected last gasp).

If anyone in the SGV or the OC area wants to help ensure that we can get this program right we'd gladly appreciate it

Iron Monkey:[/b] remember....
    [color:white] I WILL WORK YOU SON!
    DON'T RISK IT [/color]

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

If anyone in the SGV or the OC area wants to help ensure that we can get this program right we'd gladly appreciate it

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    burning briidges?

I don't get it

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    hi a*am...

fuk it.

yers mine and the macks avatars look dope together.

luther is king.

l8

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    burning briidges?

I don't get it