harlem pop trotters album ??

VikingabreaksVikingabreaks 28 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I havent seen it on ebay. Anyone know the value on the LP?

Comments

• $150-$200

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    dont want to step on any toes but isnt this album just a tiny bit overrated...

• Options
    Yep. I wouldn't buy an OG for the price of a reissue (were I not a dealer).

K.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you guys are buggin'. this record is awesome!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    For better or for worse,
    RAJ did a review of this record in an old volume of ISH (when will ISH come back?)
    Harlem Pop Trotters ISH

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• you guys are buggin'. this record is awesome!

not as good as godchild but still pretty dope.

still have to say that this is one of those im happy (money wise) that i bought as re-ish and not 150+ OG!

btw, never heard the godchild record, only seen the cover which looks interesting...

• The two are totally different, HPT is really jazz funk / fender rhodes oriented. Godchild is more ecclectic, you have jerky groove, la la la scat and car chase tunes a la francaise.. You can hear some extracts of the two on my website here:

http://www.frenchattack.com/shop/listeswebpargenresetphotos/listeweblestreteaux.htm

still have to say that this is one of those im happy (money wise) that i bought as re-ish and not 150+ OG!

btw, never heard the godchild record, only seen the cover which looks interesting...

• Damn.. with a stepback I must admit I exagereted a little bit the quality of Godchild, "every tracks gifted by the god of grooves" LOL... passion speaking!

The two are totally different, HPT is really jazz funk / fender rhodes oriented. Godchild is more ecclectic, you have jerky groove, la la la scat and car chase tunes a la francaise.. You can hear some extracts of the two on my website here:

http://www.frenchattack.com/shop/listeswebpargenresetphotos/listeweblestreteaux.htm

thanks for the godchild link, sounds good!