Genesis APPRECIATION

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
man fuck the hatters, Genesis killed shit. selling england by the pound is one of my favorite albums. appreciate batches

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    KING CRIMSON, MUFALAKAS!

• Naw man, Moonwalker was the shit. That, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, and of course Sonic.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

16 bit bitches!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    KING CRIMSON, MUFALAKAS!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Naw man, Moonwalker was the shit. That, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, and of course Sonic.

Those are dollarbincommon, son!

Try Shining Force, Shadowrun or Herzog Zwei and get back to me.

• umm, come on now.

Why don't you open up your genesis, shave the tabs off the inside you so you can play MegaDrive games and then get on some Target Earth, Gunstar, ESWAT, or Pirates!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

umm, come on now.

Why don't you open up your genesis, shave the tabs off the inside you so you can play MegaDrive games and then get on some Target Earth, Gunstar, ESWAT, or Pirates!

I been

I never played the OG Pirates!, but I played Pirates! Gold when I had the Sega Channel (which, btw, was the best fucking idea for a cable channel since MTV). In fact, I think Target Earth was on there as well.

• Target Earth was and still is my favorite video game of all time. From the haunting music to the unfolding plot, it is difficult, insightful, complicated and wonderful. It comes highly recomended. BTW I have a few codes for it if anyone decides to get down on it.