Trinikas help...

DirtyBeatGuyDirtyBeatGuy 297 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
If anyone has a MP3 of Remember Me they can post or e-mail me please do so! I need more of this song in my life! I lost my Sister Funk Cd and have had no luck finding it since. Now this is a longshot, but if anyone has the 45 - PM me - I'd gladly trade/shell out the cash for it! Peace!

Comments

• Check this for info about that 45 from not too long ago....lots of courtesy of one DCarfanga...long story short, $300 for the 45, but youse can get a Jazzman reish for around $10.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    If anyone has a MP3 of Remember Me they can post or e-mail me please do so! I need more of this song in my life! I lost my Sister Funk Cd and have had no luck finding it since. Now this is a longshot, but if anyone has the 45 - PM me - I'd gladly trade/shell out the cash for it!

Peace!

Never heard this song before that other thread, this song definitely changed my life for a little, had it on repeat for a couple days.

Gotta spread the love.

http://download.yousendit.com/F1859705AEADEDAA

300 bucks for this record huh? thank god for soul strut, never spent 300 hunned on a record in my life, wish i was a like that..

• Thanks for the responses - and as silly as it is for one record - I'd drop 3 on it...I need this.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Check this for info about that 45 from not too long ago....lots of courtesy of one DCarfanga...long story short, $300 for the 45, but youse can get a Jazzman reish for around $10.

Guess I could put this in the other thread....but this one is newer.

Anyone have the mp3 of the original 'Black is Beautiful'?

Even a sample would be good. Just want to hear how it really is as compared to the Pearce one.

Most likely (if i like it enough), I'll pay good for a copy of that high school record (or the earlier 45). PM me. Oh I have a few trades too, but nothing on that level, biggest is probably Pleasure Web.

-pj

• Jazzman reissued this on 45 a few years back..Don't know
    how readily available it is now but probably easier to find
    than an OG and cheaper too.... It's on the flip of this....also very
    elusive tune.

Peace.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'll pay good for a copy of that high school record (or the earlier 45). PM me.

There's ANOTHER 45?!?!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'll pay good for a copy of that high school record (or the earlier 45). PM me.

There's ANOTHER 45?!?!

Both RAM (full versions, thanks to Rehash)

One version

the other.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Both RAM (full versions, thanks to Rehash)
    One version

the other.

Anyone PM me if they have a copy for sell/trade. I already have the Pearce one.

-pj