new site

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I love soul strut to death but found another site to devote my time to. Sorry guys.

www.itshardouthereforapimp.com

I gotta let the young ones in on this izm.

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    i have mad respect for the game and the real ass niggas and bitches that are holdin it down but real talk pimpin aint for everyone so to all you fake ass wanna be so called pimps just becuz a bitch might have given you some money or you thought callin yourself a pimp sounded good or you know some pimps dont make you a mutha fuckin pimp so stop play pimpin and makin these real ass pimps look bad pimpin aint like a coat you cant just put it on when it looks good and take it off when it dont fit anymore its either in you or its not so quit makin it hard out here for a pimp....yea dat!
    So this is where been at?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    FUCKAPIMP looks like he's the Hcrink of the forum.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    too funny.

I better register the playa naame 'Long_Green' before some other foll does...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    AWESOME!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    FUCKAPIMP looks like he's the Hcrink of the forum.

Just you wait - hcrink will be the new hcrink of that site!

• All I know is that somebody needs to give FUCKAPIMP a beat with a flow like this:

this bitch will hide money give another nigga your money and half ass hoe flat back fuck and do dirty hoe shit on the track and now is wit a bitch ass so called pimp nigga who didnt give the call so his bitch is unprotected out there in daygo she keeps her money in her bra so go break the bitch pimpin

And I've only looked at 3 pages and already found 2 mentions of Craigslist. That's or not sure which.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    All I know is that somebody needs to give FUCKAPIMP a beat with a flow like this:

this bitch will hide money give another nigga your money and half ass hoe flat back fuck and do dirty hoe shit on the track and now is wit a bitch ass so called pimp nigga who didnt give the call so his bitch is unprotected out there in daygo she keeps her money in her bra so go break the bitch pimpin

And I've only looked at 3 pages and already found 2 mentions of Craigslist. That's or not sure which.

I SEE THIS HOE ON CRAIGSLIST ALL THE TIME.I'M TRY AND FIND OUT WHO THE HOE WITH AND GET WITH THEM.I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS BAD NEWS

• WEll, I see SS has invaded the site.

Who is "Willie the Pimp"??

POST YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR YOU'RE SOFT